What can you cook/make the best?

My father asked me to make tea for his friends at the mosque and once I did, he said it was one of the best teas he and his friends had ever drank. People would not stop complementing how good it was.

I can make good tea, but it's not exactly the healthiest since it's made from milk and quite a bit of sugar. So if you ever came over, expect to have tea after food. ☕️

149

Most Helpful Guy

• Chicken, fish and mutton.
    And I'd never say no to a cup of Tea.

Most Helpful Girl

• That's great that you found something that you and others enjoy so much!

I'm pretty good with various varieties of roast chicken. Though I think it's likely more because it's the type of thing that looks and tastes beautiful without doing very much to XD