What can you cook/make the best?

My father asked me to make tea for his friends at the mosque and once I did, he said it was one of the best teas he and his friends had ever drank. People would not stop complementing how good it was.

I can make good tea, but it's not exactly the healthiest since it's made from milk and quite a bit of sugar. So if you ever came over, expect to have tea after food. ☕️

0|1

Most Helpful Guy

• Chicken, fish and mutton.
    And I'd never say no to a cup of Tea.

1|0
    0|0

Most Helpful Girl

• That's great that you found something that you and others enjoy so much!

I'm pretty good with various varieties of roast chicken. Though I think it's likely more because it's the type of thing that looks and tastes beautiful without doing very much to XD

1|0
    0|0

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Guys Said 8

• pizza, roasts, seafood, anything really just shit at pasta and sweets

0|0
    0|0
  • I can like boil water on the kettle

3|0
    0|0
  • i make a mean cheese and crackers

3|0
    0|0
  • ramen noodle egg drop soup.

1|0
    0|0
  • I am tea addicted so I need this all time

1|0
    0|0
  • I can cook Chilli , Spaghetti

1|0
    0|0
  • I guess pancakes. Can't really cook though.

0|0
    0|0
  • i can make really good burgers

0|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 13

• I can make an awesome leg ham soup. Plenty of carrots, leeks, shallots, garlic, corn and peas. I slow cook it for 3 hours in total so the meat just falls right off the bone. I like making a massive batch and sharing that with family and friends :)

1|0
    0|0
  • Ramadan mubarak
    and I am not yet that good at cooking.

1|0
    0|0
  • I make the MOST DELICIOUS cheesecake.. it's super unhealthy and indulgent. And I make good sandwiches and burgers... I have amazing flavour combination ideas. I've made other more complicated food too that I enjoyed, but wouldn't call it my best.

0|0
    0|0
  • I make very good fusion Thai and Indian curry.

It's slow cooked lamb shank curry with sweet potato, mushrooms, green beans, sweet peppers, topped with coconut milk and cashews.

I serve it with stir fried rice with raisins and carrots.

And I make very good wholemeal raspberry cake with almonds, it's served cold with double cream.

0|0
    0|0
  • I'm the best at ad libbing recipes depending on my mood. For some reason, I'll start off with a tried and true recipe and wind up with a different dish when it's done lol. And baking because it's pretty straight forward.

0|0
    0|0
  • I can make a nutella mug cake. it gets better than before everytime. other than that I really like making snacks for myself.

0|0
    0|0
  • I would write what I'm good at cooking but I can't because:
    1. This is box is too small
    2. I don't feel like spending days writing everything
    3. I tend to cook a lot so everything varies/there a variety of foods that I'm exceptionally good at cooking

0|0
    0|0
  • I'm actually a decent cook so I can make most things

0|0
    0|0
  • Lasagna or steak

1|0
    0|0
  • Pasta and custard pudding :)

1|0
    0|0
  • Pancakes.