Do you get hunger headaches?

It seems the more in shape I get the more I get headaches if I don't eat a lot. Like honestly even a few crackers and a glass of milk can prevent the headache from getting worse. Anyone get headache if they don't eat at least a moderate amount of food every meal time?
  • Yes, I need to eat a lot of food or I get headaches.
  • I have no idea and can't relate, I don't get hunger headaches.

55

Most Helpful Girl

• I get bad headaches after prolonged exercise... I find a smoothie with 2 oranges, a banana and pineapple chunks helps if I drink it about 90 minutes before exercising.

Most Helpful Guy

• All humans do. Blood sugar. As you get more fit you require more energy.