Do you get hunger headaches?

It seems the more in shape I get the more I get headaches if I don't eat a lot. Like honestly even a few crackers and a glass of milk can prevent the headache from getting worse. Anyone get headache if they don't eat at least a moderate amount of food every meal time?
  • Yes, I need to eat a lot of food or I get headaches.
    Vote A
  • I have no idea and can't relate, I don't get hunger headaches.
    Vote B
Select age and gender to cast your vote:
I'm a GirlI'm a Guy

0|0

Most Helpful Girl

• I get bad headaches after prolonged exercise... I find a smoothie with 2 oranges, a banana and pineapple chunks helps if I drink it about 90 minutes before exercising.

0|0
    0|0

Most Helpful Guy

• All humans do. Blood sugar. As you get more fit you require more energy.

0|0
    0|0

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Girls Said 4

• I get those awful headaches too 😭 They suck 😪

0|0
    0|0
  • I don't need a lot of food but the only time I get headaches is when I workout and didn't get enough water or I forget to eat. Are some point if I get busy with work I'm hungry but try to push through until lunch or end of day then by that point the hunger is gone so I forget. Then I wake up with a headache and hungry.

0|0
    0|0
  • I do. I've been juicing and I only eat small things here and then between my diet so the headaches and lack of energy hasn't been a good side effect to the point joints in my body hurt when I'm sure that's not supposed to be the case, but I guess it's because our bodies are used to a certain way and we aren't doing that anymore so our body is in withdrawal due to the lack of things we used to intake in larger quantities. I can say though, they subside

0|0
    0|0
  • As someone who gets chronic migraines , I'd kill to have my issues solved just by eating 😂 just be happy you found a solution to the issue!!

0|0
    0|0

What Guys Said 4

• Depends on lots of factors:

How much sleep did I get? (Less sleep more likely to get a headache).
    Stressed about a big work project? (Appetite goes down)
    Am I concentrating all day long? (Need more food)
    Did I work out a lot? (Appetite increases).

Try to schedule time for your meals if you need to. Like a phone reminder.

0|0
    0|0
  • I've never gotten a headache from hunger, and I purposely starve myself between breakfast and dinner, no lunch

0|0
    0|0
  • sometimes

0|0
    0|0
  • I have no idea and can't relate, I don't get hunger headaches.

0|0
    0|0

Recommended myTakes