If you went out to eat with a friend and they didn't have any money would you pay?

0|0

Most Helpful Guy

Most Helpful Girl

• If they were the one who invited ME out, I'd pay but I wouldn't go out with them again. If I invited them out then I'd pay and wouldn't think any less of it. But I'd appreciate them telling me beforehand about their financial situation

0|0
    0|0

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Guys Said 22

• Sure but they would owe me. I don't forget debts. My mom for instance, still owes me $360. Kept up with that for two years.

0|0
    0|0
    • Hmm. Lucky man, my still owns me $10K and another $1K for me paying of her Master Card. Moral? Don't lend money to family.

• Freakin' A' yeah... You're right about that. Lending to family sucks. >:(
      That's a lot. And you'll never see it again..

• Oh hell no, this was when I was 18 im 24 now... Haven't gotten back a single penny.

• I have a few times. it not for the same person. unless I know their financial situation before hand then of I invite them out I tell them I got it. no big deal

0|0
    0|0
  • Of course, but first I would need to get myself a friend for that to happen 😂

1|0
    0|0
  • No id make his or her petty ass wash dishes how you gonna wait till after you eat your broke

0|0
    0|0
  • Yeah, cuz it's a friend. Actually, if a friend of mine had money problems I would've helped anyway.

0|0
    0|0
  • if is a good friend and just sometimes is OK for me

0|0
    0|0
  • probably. or i would have ask them first if they had any money. before going out lol

0|0
    0|0
  • Yes, knowing me though I'd make a joke about it

0|0
    0|0
  • Yea, but they are buying next time

0|0
    0|0
  • Dumb ass question.

0|0
    0|0
  • yes i would pay for them.

0|0
    0|0
  • I have paid many times actually

0|0
    0|0
  • Yes i would

0|0
    0|0
  • yes i would

0|0
    0|0
  • I would

0|0
    0|0
  • of course. we are friends why not

0|0
    0|0
  • yes but I'd say they can buy next time

0|0
    0|0
  • Yeah, i would offer. x

0|0
    0|0
  • yeah

0|0
    0|0
  • Certainly !!

0|0
    0|0
  • Yes, no problem at all

0|0
    0|0
  • Someones gonna do the dishes until their meal is paid.

0|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 4

• If I had the money on me, then of course I'd pay. There really isn't any other way out of that. But I would be curious as to why they came out to eat without the fundage to do so.

0|0
    0|0
  • Lol yes, but they are paying the next meal.

0|0
    0|0
  • sure i would

0|0
    0|0
  • Yes, always. they'd do the same

0|0
    0|0

Recommended myTakes