What are some good American snacks to send someone in another country?

What's a candy/snack you guys that aren't from America have wanted to try but don't have access to? Especially people from Australia. I'm from the US and my boyfriend is in AU so I wanted to send him a package of some of our snacks he doesn't have there, but I have no idea what to start with and I don't want to ask and make it obvious I'm sending him stuff lol

0|0

Most Helpful Guy

• Send me peanut butter. I always hear Americans use it a lot and it's really good but I haven't tasted it. It's not something common in Finland. I guess I'd find it somewhere here but it's probably not the same taste.

0|0
    0|0

Most Helpful Girl

• Bars of all kinds is pretty unique I'd say, as long as he isn't allergic lol. Goldfish and chips with interesting flavours could work too.

0|0
    0|0

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Guys Said 8

• Vegemite! LMFAO!!! Oh shit I couldn't refrain!! I'm stillπŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚ That shit is terrible but they say its the best. Seriously, skittles, M&M's, and Reese peanut butter cups

0|0
    0|0
    • They don't have Skittles nor M&Ms in Aussie? Y'all are missing out. I thought those were available around the world.

• I don't know, I'm not there! Those are my suggestions only.

• Anything worth sending isn't really "American", it comes from another country.

0|0
    1|2
  • Toxic waste, Watermelon sour patch kids, Airheads, Twix, Snickers.

0|0
    0|0
    • thought all of that (other than airheads) are from England? they are the most common things you can buy here

• @ThatOneGuy1666 They're all common in America as well. Not sure where they originated, but everyone in America knows these.

• Nerds

0|0
    0|0
  • I don't know much about your snacks.

0|0
    0|0
  • some aged cottage cheese

0|0
    0|0
  • snickers

0|0
    0|0
  • An AR-15

0|0
    2|0

What Girls Said 5

• I remember we had an international teacher from Nigeria my senior year. For her trip back, we gave her Doritos, snickers, and butterfingers lol. They loved it

0|0
    0|0
  • I'm from the UK and heard that twizzilers are very American, they don't sell them here

0|0
    0|0
  • Sour cream pringles.

0|0
    0|0
  • Cheez-It, Goldfish and Butterfingers.

0|0
    0|0
  • Your homemade stuffs

0|0
    0|0

Recommended myTakes