Would you pay a lot of money in a restaurant even if the food is top notch?

and you believe is worth to pay that hefty Price or you are not one of those people, because food is food that in seconds will no longer be with you and it is not something you can keep forever with you?

Do you believe that plate that cost around $45 is too much? Im talking here about a meal at a Argentinian steak restaurant.

Me and my mom and other family members were invited next week to celebrate a cousin 15yrd birthday and also his sister 13 yrd old birthday and they or their dad pick up this steak restaurant where a plate (not including here an alcoholic beverage as wine) plus a non alcoholic beverate could cost around $45. The birthday boy looves to eat meat so I bet it was his dad who picked up this restaurant. I was like $45 aprox for a plate!! Ohh my but it is a gathering we cannot say we won't go as it is a family event.
Let me clarify that here I am talking about an average person not wealthy people where $45 is nothing for them

33

Most Helpful Guy

• I try to avoid going to places that charge above average unless it's a really unique restaurant on a vacation. I like saving money. I mean growing my bank account, not just saying I like to save.

If a good friend invited me to such a place for a special occasion I'd go. If a relative who can't be bothered to say hello for years invited me I'd pass or meet them at McDonalds! Lol

Most Helpful Girl

• hell yeah! when i go out with family then money for food isn't an issue. i have never once been told i couldn't order something because of the price. caviar and wagyu beef at nobu? bring. it. on.!

• Never tasted caviar in my life or even lobster

• it's so bomb, i honestly don't think it's overrated at all. the best caviar is at bouchon in napa