What's a good alcoholic drink if you've never tried it before?

I'm in my mid twenties and I've never had alcohol before. I'm from a conservative country. I want to know a good drink I can order that's​ strong enough to give me an idea of what it feels like yet light enough that my inexperienced mid twenties body can handle it without embarrassing myself and I'll be able to use my car to drive home. The drink should also be appropriate for my age so people won't stare and think I'm clueless.
I want to get the curiosity out if my system.
Thank you.

0|0

Most Helpful Girl

• Vodka sunrise, I'd start with a half nip though if you're needing to drive after a few hours and have no idea how it will effect you

0|0
    0|0

Most Helpful Guy

• Beer is not strong but you may not like the taste. I like cider since it has a nice taste and it's as strong as beer. Wine can be good too although red wine tends to be stronger and go to your head fast. And any cocktail with small amounts of liquor.

0|0
    0|0
    • I've had malt soda, so I agree with you on beer. I might try cider or white wine.

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Girls Said 0

The only opinion from girls was selected the Most Helpful Opinion, but you can still contribute by sharing an opinion!

What Guys Said 3

• wouldn't suggest drinking and driving. with that being said mixers would probably be best for not getting shitfaced. for example gin and tonic. Jack and coke. or vodkas with fruit mixers. beer is also a good choice because most people have decent tolerance on it but its definitely an acquired taste.

0|0
    0|0
    • Thanks. Are you actually 16?

• yes. I've never had more than a sip of alcohol tho. worked in a steakhouse and when it wasn't busy I'd help the bartender cut fruit or clean the bar and I'd learn a little bit.

• Oh, I see.

• you can never go wrong with a Jack&Coke

0|1
    0|0
  • never drink and drive ever

0|0
    0|0

Recommended myTakes