What's a good alcoholic drink if you've never tried it before?

I'm in my mid twenties and I've never had alcohol before. I'm from a conservative country. I want to know a good drink I can order that's​ strong enough to give me an idea of what it feels like yet light enough that my inexperienced mid twenties body can handle it without embarrassing myself and I'll be able to use my car to drive home. The drink should also be appropriate for my age so people won't stare and think I'm clueless.
I want to get the curiosity out if my system.
Thank you.

14

Most Helpful Girl

• Vodka sunrise, I'd start with a half nip though if you're needing to drive after a few hours and have no idea how it will effect you

Most Helpful Guy

• Beer is not strong but you may not like the taste. I like cider since it has a nice taste and it's as strong as beer. Wine can be good too although red wine tends to be stronger and go to your head fast. And any cocktail with small amounts of liquor.

• I've had malt soda, so I agree with you on beer. I might try cider or white wine.