Why do people drink beer?

It tastes bad and you don't feel any intoxication. Why do people spend money on it?
Wouldn't it be better to drink a non alcoholic juice or a stronger alcoholic drink?

66

Most Helpful Girl

• I wonder the same. I think beer is such a disgusting drink. I don't understand why people like it.
    But that's just me, they have their reasons.

Most Helpful Guy

• I like beer, but I only drink to get drunk or a good buzz. I agree, it is awful to drink if I am just thirsty. It taste horrible with any food and I get totally bloated if I drink when I eat. I never drink beer with a meal. Not sure what you are saying about not feeling any intoxication. You must drinking some Coor's light garbage or something like that. I am Canadian, and we have awesome beer here. I can definitely feel it after only one beer, if you drink a real one that is. LOL

• I've had a Budweiser's. Didn't like it.

• What do you recommend?

• I buy Miller Genuine Draft, Sleemans Orignial, Bud light Platinum (really smooth, but 6%), Brava sometimes.