Why do people drink beer?

It tastes bad and you don't feel any intoxication. Why do people spend money on it?
Wouldn't it be better to drink a non alcoholic juice or a stronger alcoholic drink?

0|0

Most Helpful Girl

• I wonder the same. I think beer is such a disgusting drink. I don't understand why people like it.
    But that's just me, they have their reasons.

0|0
    0|0

Most Helpful Guy

• I like beer, but I only drink to get drunk or a good buzz. I agree, it is awful to drink if I am just thirsty. It taste horrible with any food and I get totally bloated if I drink when I eat. I never drink beer with a meal. Not sure what you are saying about not feeling any intoxication. You must drinking some Coor's light garbage or something like that. I am Canadian, and we have awesome beer here. I can definitely feel it after only one beer, if you drink a real one that is. LOL

0|0
    0|0
    • I've had a Budweiser's. Didn't like it.

• Show All
    • What do you recommend?

• I buy Miller Genuine Draft, Sleemans Orignial, Bud light Platinum (really smooth, but 6%), Brava sometimes.

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Girls Said 5

• Honestly some beer can get you drunk if you either drink enough or drink strong stuff. I drink stronger beer and I don't give that much of a fuck about the taste, it's cheaper than buying a bottle of liquor for one and secondly it's often just more convenient. I actually do enjoy beer though.

My preference even still is wine.

0|0
    0|0
  • Beer is disgusting. Whiskey for life.

Don't really drink that much though. But I have never tasted a beer that I liked.

0|1
    0|0
  • Actually, not every beer brand tastes like shit. I usually order Sol sometimes when I go out with my group of people. It tastes nice when it's combined with chips or peanuts.

0|0
    0|0
  • there are so many varieties. i don't drink it too often but i do get intoxicated when i do depending on the amount. i drink other alcoholic beverages too.

0|0
    0|0
  • What do you prefer?

0|0
    0|0

What Guys Said 5

• wait why did you say you don't feel intoxication from it? Are you drinking non-alcoholic beer? and why does it taste bad to your snowflake tastebuds? get Palm Bays then, drink cupcake beer (it's real)... get those exotic German chocolate beers and stuff holy crap... there's so many kinds...

0|0
    0|0
  • People like to chill of of it and it is considered an acquired taste

0|0
    0|0
  • I don't, i prefer malt drinks 🍻

0|0
    0|0
    • Malt is the reason I don't really like beer.

• well people enjoy it

0|0
    0|0

Recommended myTakes