Create your own poke bowl: what condiments would you include in it?

For those who don't know, poke bowl is a Hawaiian dish whereby you have various seafoods (raw and cooked), and you get to add toppings such as salmon, spicy tuna, firefin and other types of fish for protein, as well as vegetables like cucumber or edamame beans, carbs like rice and sauces too. Would you try it and if so, what would you put in it?

What I usually get when I do get one: Grilled salmon, spicy tuna and crab meat for protein, white or brown rice, edamame beans, cucumber, avocado, seaweed salad as my vegetables and spicy mayo as my sauce that's added ontop of everything. That or sesame oil, what about you?

11

Most Helpful Guy

• sounds amazing. is it usually dry, oily or full of sauce?

• Just a light drizzle, like on a salad. Nothing too heavy

Most Helpful Girl