1st time drinking?

So my 21st birthday is in a few weeks and I've never had a sip of alcohol in my life. I've never liked any sodas because of carbonation or any juices even as a baby.. all I really drink is water and fruit punch and sometimes milk.. what drink would you recommend for a beginner like me to try who is very picky with drinks?

0|0

Most Helpful Guy

• DON'T drink beer if you dislike carbonation. Ignore these morons mentioning beer without reading your statements. you could try syrup and Vodka or something, but I recommend looking up good non carbonated alcoholic drinks and picking what looks best to you. Alcohol is almost always an acquired taste though, so don't expect it to taste good.

2|0
    0|0

Most Helpful Girl

• as begginer
    drink alcohol with fanta cola or another fizzy drink, bit don't put too much alcohol because the liquid is sweet and you won't notice when you have got drunk
    jeez Americans

0|0
    1|0
    • I don't like fizzy drinks though...

• Show All
    • I just said I don't like juice either.. did you not read?

• i am drunk
      well you know that there is as much calories in alcohol just liie in juice and fizzy drinks

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Guys Said 4

• Malibu rum in pineapple juice. used to bartend or ask one of them

1|0
    0|0
  • you could try something with Bailey's since it blends well with milk

1|0
    0|0
  • try a bud light, Miller lite, bloody mary, try asking a relative who has had lots of experience.

0|0
    0|0
  • Try a beer that's the best thing to start with

0|0
    1|0

What Girls Said 2

• I'd suggest Bailey's with milk over ice or frangelico over ice

1|0
    0|0
  • Go for a strawberry daiquiri or margaritas!

1|0
    0|0

Recommended myTakes