It is rare for me to drink anything that is not water. Anyone else?

I hate soda, and do not really drink juices very often. I like milk but I don't really drink it everyday. Water is basically the only drink I have on my day-to-day life. Anyone else?

0|0

Most Helpful Guy

• Nothing wrong with that at all. I really just drink water and tea. Occasionally orange juice but i have to water it down a bit.

1|0
    0|0

Most Helpful Girl

• Yeah I like water a lot, recently went out with my friend and I had 7 glasses of water with my pita pizza 😂😂 she was surprised

1|0
    0|0

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Guys Said 15

• For me it is tea and water. I dont dribk alcohal, dont like milk, dont like soft drinks. Rarely i drink juices.

1|0
    0|0
  • I just drink water, tea, coffee, & whiskey. I go through long stretches where its just tea though, so I kind of get that.

1|0
    0|0
  • I'm kind of different, hate sodas, never really liked them as a kid. Drink tons of water and iced teas. Really not fond of milk or dairies.

1|0
    0|0
  • That just means you're healthy, I used to do the same but not anymore.

1|0
    0|0
  • Nope. Balance is key
    Have everything just balanced

How can you not like anything but water lol. Sounds a little meh

0|0
    0|0
    • Did you even read what I wrote? I like to drink some natural juices sometimes. Also milk, and coffee when I'm sleepy and trying to stay awake. But it's not like I'd miss any.

• Yep
    I rarely drink anything else
    But it's good stuff

1|0
    0|0
  • I'm the opposite, the day I drink plain water will be the day pigs fly

1|0
    0|0
  • You don't like sodas? Have you ever given coke a try? I mostly drink water.

0|0
    0|0
    • It's probably the one that I hate the least, but I still almost never drink it. Maybe twice or thrice a year.

• Thats actually really good but eat fruits 😊

1|0
    0|0
  • Beer.

1|0
    0|0
  • You know what's good? Water...

1|0
    0|0
  • Yeah, 80-90% of what I drink is water.

1|0
    0|0
  • water is great for you

1|0
    0|0
  • I drink Pepsi, and RC,

1|0
    0|0
  • I'm the same

1|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 4

• all I really drink is water and one cup of coffee a day. occasionally hoy tea at night. once in a blue moon soda, but more often sweet tea. soda gives me unbearable hiccups every time.

1|0
    0|0
  • It's good for your skin to drink only water. I have maybe one cup of coffee a week and maybe a glass of wine per week. It's all water otherwise.

1|0
    0|0
  • Same, I drink only water and tea

1|0
    0|0
  • it's not rare part of being a teenager lol

1|0
    0|0

Recommended myTakes