It is rare for me to drink anything that is not water. Anyone else?

I hate soda, and do not really drink juices very often. I like milk but I don't really drink it everyday. Water is basically the only drink I have on my day-to-day life. Anyone else?

516

Most Helpful Guy

• Nothing wrong with that at all. I really just drink water and tea. Occasionally orange juice but i have to water it down a bit.

Most Helpful Girl

• Yeah I like water a lot, recently went out with my friend and I had 7 glasses of water with my pita pizza 😂😂 she was surprised