What is your perfect breakfast for you?

I would have to say scramble eggs with green peppers inside and cheese on top with toast plus a French vanilla coffee. I usually only have this once a week.

1|5

Most Helpful Guy

Most Helpful Girl

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Guys Said 20

• ALRIGHTYYY THEN.
    To start - tall glass of freshly squeezed orange juice, Apple juice, pear juice (yes 3 glasses)
    A large gourmet coffee, the brand on pulp fiction.
    2 poached eggs on 2 pieces of seedy brown bread, buttered.
    sushi, on a naked Japanese girl after brushing teeth with water and little bit of toothpaste to clean palet.
    Then.. maybe... yeah, a small slice of blueberry pie with Belgian vanilla ice cream.

1|0
    0|0
  • Perfect huh?
    There it is:
    4 fried eyes with many slices of fried bacon. One small cup of oats along with chocolate drops, some yogurt and milk. A few pancakes with honey and cinnamon. One huge glass of milk.

1|0
    0|0
  • Every morning I prefer to take a "Omg, what's the time, omg, it's so late, fuck breakfast ok bye", but I can see why you'd like that. I've been taking this breakfast for years now and I can tell you it's very good for building up stress levels and binge eating in the evening. Definitely give it a try.

1|1
    0|0
  • Two mugs of black coffee. Used to be with two cigarettes, but not any longer.

1|0
    0|0
  • no toast and straight coffee but otherwise that would be just right for me too

1|0
    0|0
  • eggs, bacon, mushrooms, toast with butter and hash brown

1|0
    0|0
    • Never liked hash browns or mushrooms

• oh your missing out cook mushrooms with butter, garlic and harbs and hashbrown can be scollp s or not

• One prepared by my wife. Doesn't matter what it is as long as she's the one making it.

1|1
    0|0
  • Hungry Jack's Buttermilk Pancakes with all kinds of fruit and whipped cream on them.

1|0
    0|0
  • I'll have to go with Honey-dipped Toast with Egg and a cup of Black Tea with Milk.

1|0
    0|0
  • I prefer sleeping over breakfast then drink coffee at work

1|0
    0|0
  • Indian bread with potato stuffing. popularly known as aloo parantha

1|0
    0|0
  • Scrambled eggs
    A lot of bacon
    Hash browns
    White toast

1|0
    0|0
  • Eggs Scrambled. Peppers, hash brown potatoes. Sausage toast. white

1|0
    0|0
  • Cold pizza

1|0
    0|0
  • Juice with fruits, boiled eggs and baconπŸ˜ŠπŸ˜‹πŸ˜‹

1|0
    0|0
  • Pancakes, bacon and sausage

1|1
    0|0
  • Omelets all the way

1|0
    0|0
  • 2 eggs over easy
    Sausage
    Toast
    Potatoes
    OJ

1|0
    0|0
  • potato fries

1|0
    0|0
  • if rihanna set the table for me:)

1|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 15

• Sweet: French toast with strawberries and maple syrup or Nutella on one slice of toast
    Savory: Omelette with broccoli, pepper jack cheese, avocado, spinach, mushroom, pepper, jalepeno and a side of a breakfast turkey patty, and fruit. Those are if I have a lot of time.

For the most part I just have a granola bar or mango slices for breakfast everyday

1|0
    0|0
  • It's pretty true...

1|0
    0|0
  • An omelette with sauted garlic, mushrooms, and onions, ham, and cheese with hashbrowns on the side is my favorite breakfast, but I'm usually way too lazy and ham is way too expensive for me to make it.

1|0
    0|1
  • I generally don't eat breakfast and when I do, it's usually just either toast or cereal. The ideal breakfast though is toast, hash browns, beans, sausages and bacon <3

2|0
    0|0
  • Omelette with melty cheese and Bacon. Plus a glass of juice.

1|0
    0|0
  • there is no perfct breakfast for me. I eat what i want. Sometimes it is just salad, sometimes an apple, and sometimes i will have many things like tomato, cucumber, egg, etc.

1|1
    0|0
  • Pancakes with some fruit and a cup of tea 😁 or French toast with fruit and tea 😁

2|0
    0|0
  • 3 Slices of French toast, 2 eggs over medium, crispy bacon, hash browns with onion and peppers, with some brownies or doughnuts.

1|0
    0|0
  • Bacon and hash browns, maybe an omelette if you can make one.

1|0
    0|0
  • I don't eat breakfast that much. But something like pancakes or cereal sounds great

1|0
    0|0
  • Full English breakfast minus the beans and the tomatoes

1|0
    0|0
  • yea that s awesome plus smthng sweer
    like a croissant au chocolat and fruits

1|0
    0|0
  • Personally cold chinese food from the night before

1|0
    0|0