Do you ever go to a Carl's jr or Hardees fast food restaurant?

Do you ever go to a Carl's jr or Hardees fast food restaurant? Do you ever go to a Carl's jr or Hardees fast food restaurant?
And if so, what do you usually get?

0|1

Most Helpful Girl

• Omg I love Carl's Jr. I used to go all the time when I lived in CA. But living in Texas they are so hard to find. There are 2 in the metroplex. If I'm ever in the area, I make it a point to stop by sometimes.

0|1
    0|0

Most Helpful Guy

• Carl's Jr. only lasted about six months here in Toronto, because the idiot franchisee mismanaged it and didn't pay their bills.

I would get the Jalapeño Double or Guacamole Bacon Thickburger. From visiting California, I prefer Jack-in-the-Box.

Up here, Wendy's or A&W.

0|1
    0|0

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Girls Said 17

• western bacon cheeseburger and criss cut fries it's super expensive now though so not often

0|1
    0|0
  • I wish! There isn't one in town anymore :-( I used to love their Frisco Burger.

0|1
    0|0
  • Nope. I don't eat fast food :) I think the only thing I'll get close to fast food is a slurpee/icee

0|1
    0|0
  • I've been to both, I think. But it's very difficult to find one in New England so I forget what they're like

0|1
    0|0
  • We went once last year but didn't order anything bc A HAMBURGER COST $5 by itself. My husband said hell no. Not for 4 people.

0|1
    0|0
  • yes and my favorite is the 1/3 pound bacon cheeseburger

0|1
    0|0
  • yes Carl's Jr has good burgers

0|1
    0|0
  • Carls

0|1
    0|0
  • Is this only Americans thing?

0|1
    0|0
  • I would :)
    we don't have them in the UK.

0|1
    0|0
  • We don't have that here lol

0|1
    0|0
  • no i didn't

0|1
    0|0
  • im Canadian never been to any of them

0|1
    0|0
  • We don't have that in the Netherlands, so no.

0|1
    0|0
  • Never heard of it so nope

0|1
    0|0
  • No cuz my town doesn't have either:(

0|1
    0|0
  • Yes. I like them. Usually get a Famous Star

0|1
    0|0

What Guys Said 8

• CJ's - western bacon cheseburger, Hardees (doesn't carry the western bacon...) - Frisco burger

0|1
    0|0
  • Ah I wish. You guys have so many good places to eat in the US of A lol

0|1
    0|0
  • Their spicy chicken sandwich makes me feel like life is complete... take me now god I am ready

0|1
    0|0
  • Carl's is my favorite national chain fast food restaurant for a burger, although I haven't been in awhile.

0|0
    0|0
  • I go to Carl's Jr. every now and then. I usually order the western bacon cheeseburger

0|1
    0|0
  • I never been

0|1
    0|0
  • nope never. i dont eat fast food.

0|1
    0|0
  • There isn't one close to me.

0|1
    0|0

Recommended myTakes