Do you ever go to a Carl's jr or Hardees fast food restaurant?

Do you ever go to a Carl's jr or Hardees fast food restaurant? Do you ever go to a Carl's jr or Hardees fast food restaurant?
And if so, what do you usually get?

189

Most Helpful Girl

• Omg I love Carl's Jr. I used to go all the time when I lived in CA. But living in Texas they are so hard to find. There are 2 in the metroplex. If I'm ever in the area, I make it a point to stop by sometimes.

Most Helpful Guy

• Carl's Jr. only lasted about six months here in Toronto, because the idiot franchisee mismanaged it and didn't pay their bills.

I would get the Jalapeño Double or Guacamole Bacon Thickburger. From visiting California, I prefer Jack-in-the-Box.

Up here, Wendy's or A&W.