Who eats ice cream and coco puffs together?

Just wondering who else out there eats this combination besides me. No I'm not pregnant, just hate my cearl soggy. lol
  • Yes, I do!
  • No way
  • I hadn't thought of that.
    Vote C
  • No, but I am going to try it!
    Vote D
  • Yes,& I loved it!
    Vote E
  • Yes, & didn't like it.
    Vote F

43

Most Helpful Guy

• I've had frosted flakes with chocalte milk (which is awesome) but never thought of coco puffs with ice cream, sounds pretty good though I'll have to try it.

• I have had cearl in a lot of combinations!! but I like frosted flakes with strawberry milk!! Coco puffs with chocolate ice cream was amazing!

• I don't drink I smoke cigarettes but that's it. my sister calls me a fat girl in a skinny body cause sugar is my fav too. Lol it is

• I have gone two weeks without sugar, I was going through actual withdrawel. Finely got sugar (old gum) and it felt like what I imagine being on drugs feels like. Don't know if that's a good thing or not but what ever, its delicious.