Who eats ice cream and coco puffs together?

Just wondering who else out there eats this combination besides me. No I'm not pregnant, just hate my cearl soggy. lol
  • Yes, I do!
    Vote A
  • No way
    Vote B
  • I hadn't thought of that.
    Vote C
  • No, but I am going to try it!
    Vote D
  • Yes,& I loved it!
    Vote E
  • Yes, & didn't like it.
    Vote F
Select age and gender to cast your vote:
I'm a GirlI'm a Guy

0|0

Most Helpful Guy

• I've had frosted flakes with chocalte milk (which is awesome) but never thought of coco puffs with ice cream, sounds pretty good though I'll have to try it.

1|0
    0|0
    • I have had cearl in a lot of combinations!! but I like frosted flakes with strawberry milk!! Coco puffs with chocolate ice cream was amazing!

• Show All
    • I don't drink I smoke cigarettes but that's it. my sister calls me a fat girl in a skinny body cause sugar is my fav too. Lol it is

• I have gone two weeks without sugar, I was going through actual withdrawel. Finely got sugar (old gum) and it felt like what I imagine being on drugs feels like. Don't know if that's a good thing or not but what ever, its delicious.

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Guys Said 2

• Never tried that, but I've had Ice cream with some Special K flakes and it was pretty good

1|0
    0|0
  • I love ice cream with Cocoa Puffs it's so yummy

1|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 4

• I've never thought of that, but I am going to try that today! Yum!

1|0
    0|0
    • I love the fact the coco puffs don't get soggy!!

• That's sounds amazing! I like food with different textures blended in; good food should be about more than just flavor, it should be an experience than can engage all 5 senses.

0|0
    0|0
    • it is amazing girl!! I do to!

• oh, I didn't read all of it sorry. it does and the best part is the coco puff don't get soggy!!!

• never heard of that til now.

1|0
    0|0
  • No way

0|0
    0|0

Recommended myTakes