Is there a type of food or a venue that normally you think is kind of gross, but you get the occasional hankering for?

For me it's hot dogs... just the thought of processed, steamed meat in a weird red skin thing grosses me out. But around twice a year... 🤤💦
Is there a type of food or a venue that normally you think is kind of gross, but you get the occasional hankering for?

0|1

Most Helpful Guy

• Yes... at times I want the macaroni and cheese from Kentucky Fried Chicken. I'll buy the large tub and sit in front of my computer reading news.

1|0
    0|0
    • What is this witchcraft? KFC has mac and cheese?

• It does! In the American south, it's actually a classic pairing, i. e. fried chicken with mac and cheese. You know, sort of like mashed peas on your meat pie!

• It feels like I'm missing out on something big

Most Helpful Girl

• Donuts -- I only eat them when my grandma makes them when visit (she used to work in a donut shop)

1|0
    0|0

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Guys Said 14

• Pork Rinds. I just try not to eat any with a nipple on them.

4.bp.blogspot.com/.../IMG_3688.JPG

1|0
    0|0
    • 😂 is that seriously a freaking nipple? It's not just a chip that's poofed the wrong way?

• Show All
    • You can buy chicken feet at the butchers here... when they're fresh you can pull the tendon out and make the foot clench.
      I did it to this kid in primary school, I put them in my jumper and made them clench so I had claws, then would leave them near his locker on other days

• Shellfish are delicious, although they are the bottom feeders of the underwater ecosystem, it's like eating a water filter.

But they taste bomb as fuck! 🦀🦐

2|0
    0|0
  • Potato chips, like these:
    heimweeinfo.files.wordpress.com/.../...a-chips.jpg
    The level of fat in those things is endless but on rare occasions they can be delicious!

1|0
    0|0
  • Sweets, they usually make me sick to my stomach but I'll break down and eat like a piece of cake or pie once in a while

1|0
    0|0
  • The same as you. I normally don't eat hot dogs but when I go a game and smell it, it's hard for me to resist :(

1|1
    0|0
  • I despise eating mushrooms, they need to be breaded and i love them.

1|0
    0|0
  • Eating meat and especially processed continuously is a fatal mistake

0|0
    0|0
  • Indian food and I love your use of the word hankering lol

0|0
    0|0
  • lol me too hotdog. 🌭🌭🌭

1|1
    0|0
    • Lol something so gross about it... until the switch flicks and it sounds like the best dinner ever

• Funyons

0|2
    0|0
  • pickles

1|0
    0|0
  • No if i thought it was gross I wouldn't eat it.

0|0
    0|0
  • Nice gif

0|0
    0|0
  • Asian women

0|1
    0|0

What Girls Said 13

• Well, I've never done it, but sometimes when i watch bambi, i kind of wanna try eating tree bark. Cuz of that one scene where bambi or his mom, i can't remember, just peels of some bark like its a fruit roll up or something. For some reason, I don't know, i just wanna try it once.

0|0
    0|0
    • That's the strangest thing! Would you ever try it?

• Show All
    • We have these paper tree things here, their bark is in thin layers like tissue paper and I love peeling those lol

• To answer the question seriously though... id prob have to say... my moms cooking. :T sometimes i miss her enough to brave through one of her dinners, then i remember why i like her so much more now that I'm like 6 states away.

• Mcdonald's. I find it gross and I don't even want to imagine how unhealthy it is. Sometimes I still want to eat it though.

2|0
    0|0
  • Chitlings. They stink to high heaven and it's best not to think about where they come from... but I'll have them once every blue moon

1|0
    0|0
  • Fast food - but I'm not so much into it to actually feel the desire to eat it...

1|0
    0|0
  • McDonald's... I feel so gross afterwards but sometimes, I just gotta pig out on it.

0|0
    0|0
  • junk food

0|0
    0|0
  • Beef tongue or brain yikes!

0|0
    0|0
  • Fried dough

0|0
    0|0
  • chewing gum

0|0
    0|0
  • nope

0|0
    0|0
  • Hamburgers. I despise their texture and the meat looks & tastes weird, but I get cravings of those occasionally. They are also high calorie and not filling at all.

1|0
    0|0
  • Crappyonalds and murderking

1|0
    0|0
    • Vegetarian?

• Nup, just like to giving them silly names like littleshit instead of littlechef 😀

• Bacon. I'm a meat lover, but somehow I truly dislike bacon.

1|0
    0|0

Recommended myTakes