Is there a type of food or a venue that normally you think is kind of gross, but you get the occasional hankering for?

For me it's hot dogs... just the thought of processed, steamed meat in a weird red skin thing grosses me out. But around twice a year... 🤤💦

1415

Most Helpful Guy

• Yes... at times I want the macaroni and cheese from Kentucky Fried Chicken. I'll buy the large tub and sit in front of my computer reading news.

• What is this witchcraft? KFC has mac and cheese?

• It does! In the American south, it's actually a classic pairing, i. e. fried chicken with mac and cheese. You know, sort of like mashed peas on your meat pie!

• It feels like I'm missing out on something big

Most Helpful Girl

• Donuts -- I only eat them when my grandma makes them when visit (she used to work in a donut shop)