What do you usually eat for breakfast?

I don't have breakfast often because I don't have enough time but now I can get you leisurely I'm going to start having it again. so what do you usually eat or drink for breakfast?& what time do you eat it?

1721

Most Helpful Guy

• My morning in a nutshell๐Ÿ˜‚ I get up drink some water. Workout and then get ready for work and make a protein frappuccino type thing for my drive to work and during the morning. Every weekend I make an egg bake for the week and I usually have that around 9 or 10. So eggs lol or sometimes i have cottage cheese.

• yum your morning sounds really productive ๐Ÿ˜Š

Most Helpful Girl

• On workdays, I usually grab an energy bar for breakfast. It varies on every other day. Sometimes pancakes or waffles, other times I'll make a sandwich with chips. Frozen burritos or Toaster Strudel. But my all time favorite breakfast food is huevos rancheros โค

• yeah I usually have to grab something while I'm out! pancakes and waffles are yummy๐Ÿ˜‹I've never heard of huevos rancheros but I googled it and it looks so good!!

• If you've ever had Mexican food then you should definitely try huevos rancheros. Or chilaquiles which is basically heaven on a plate xD

• yum!! I'll have to try it๐Ÿ˜Š๐Ÿ˜Š