What do you usually eat for breakfast?

I don't have breakfast often because I don't have enough time but now I can get you leisurely I'm going to start having it again. so what do you usually eat or drink for breakfast?& what time do you eat it?

0|0

Most Helpful Guy

• My morning in a nutshell๐Ÿ˜‚ I get up drink some water. Workout and then get ready for work and make a protein frappuccino type thing for my drive to work and during the morning. Every weekend I make an egg bake for the week and I usually have that around 9 or 10. So eggs lol or sometimes i have cottage cheese.

1|0
    0|0
    • yum your morning sounds really productive ๐Ÿ˜Š

Most Helpful Girl

• On workdays, I usually grab an energy bar for breakfast. It varies on every other day. Sometimes pancakes or waffles, other times I'll make a sandwich with chips. Frozen burritos or Toaster Strudel. But my all time favorite breakfast food is huevos rancheros โค

1|0
    0|0
    • yeah I usually have to grab something while I'm out! pancakes and waffles are yummy๐Ÿ˜‹I've never heard of huevos rancheros but I googled it and it looks so good!!

• If you've ever had Mexican food then you should definitely try huevos rancheros. Or chilaquiles which is basically heaven on a plate xD

• yum!! I'll have to try it๐Ÿ˜Š๐Ÿ˜Š

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Guys Said 20

What Girls Said 16

• I usually don't eat breakfast, but I like to drink at least a little water before I brush my teeth to go to school. Now that it's summer, I'm eating literally the first thing I can find. So maybe cornbread or a fruit or something.

1|0
    0|0
    • yeah I do the same never used to have time before school so I feel a little lost on what to eat now that I actually have the time to have breakfast!!

• I usually go for a yogurt called siggi (blueberry is my flavor of choice!) not too sweet, good texture, super healthy. I usually ruin it by going to McDonald's for lunch, but ya know ๐Ÿ˜‚

1|0
    0|0
    • haha๐Ÿ˜‚the tougher sounds really yummy I love blueberry!! i feel you๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚happens to me a lot

• Im the same as you so if i do haveenough time to even eat it its normally an orange, banana, or apple because they are fast. I know its not much but thats what i do

1|0
    0|0
    • yeah I usually grab something on the go because I get up late ๐Ÿ˜‚

• When I'm at home and have time to eat breakfast I eat Berry Colossal Crunch cereal. If I don't have time, I buy a ham and cheese sandwich or oatmeal at school.

1|0
    0|0
    • yum! both sound really nice I forget to have breakfast a lot

• Toast with either salmon or ham and cheese, sometimes yoghurt with muesli or just fruit. I try to always eat something even if it's not much.

1|0
    0|0
  • I don't eat breakfast, it makes me feel sick if I eat too early. But I think I would go for eggs or yogurt.

2|0
    0|0
    • I feel exactly the same I need to wait an hour or so after I have woke up! eggs are great in omelette ๐Ÿ˜Š

• usually I have only cereal or oatmeal for breakfast

1|0
    0|0
  • I just had a jelly doughnut, eggs, bacon and a banana.

1|0
    0|0
    • wow that's random๐Ÿ˜Šbut nevertheless good combination

• Glass of milk, some bread, egg and fried plantains or sometimes oatmeal

0|0
    0|0
  • Oatmeal with berries or a chopped banana

1|0
    0|0
    • that's sounds delicious!! I love berries and bananas๐Ÿ˜‹

• And sometimes I put some peanut butter too

• Greek yogurt and granola!

1|0
    0|0
  • Something with Eggs or cereal

1|0
    0|0
  • an apple or an boiled egg

1|0
    0|0
  • Cereal
    Price with toast

1|0
    0|0
  • I mostly have scrambled eggs sandwich with slices of tomato because that's the easiest thing I could do lol (And it is usually the only ingredients available all the time...) :P

1|0
    0|0
    • The time is not really fixed but I usually eat my breakfast between 6 to 9 am lol :) I heard the first couple hours after you wake up is the best time to eat your breakfast.

• scrambled eggs are so good!!๐Ÿ˜Šthanks for sharing

• Either cereal or mars/twix or a sandwich or a croissant & coffee.

1|0
    0|0

Recommended myTakes