Easy cheap snacks for entertaining?

I'm having a girls night and everyone is bringing a bottle of wine to share. I have about 6 girls coming over and I really need to keep things on a tight budget food wise. I also need to keep it gluten free for three of them. Other than a veggie platter what are some good ideas?

0|0

Most Helpful Guy

• choose any of the following:

carrots, cucumbers, celerycarrots with honey mustard dipapplesrice crackers and cheese rice crackers and hummusapples and caramelfrozen grapessweet potato fries sunflower seeds or pumpkin seedspeanut butter, hummus, or baba ghanouj on rice cakesorangessalsa and tortilla chipsguacamole and tortilla chipshard boiled eggspopcornpopsiclesraisins or craisinscream cheese on a rice cake, topped with mini marshmallows, raisins, sunflower seeds, nuts) pickleschocolate milkgluten free rice krispie squares (these can be made ahead, cut up, and frozen) pepperspineapplecottage cheesezucchinigluten free cookiesapplesaucehomemade lunchables (gluten free sausage, cheese, rice crackers) bananassnap peasbroccoli or cauliflower with dipyogourt or frozen yogourttzatziki with red peppersgarbanzo beansfruit leathergluten free luncheon meat rolled up in lettucepickled asparagus, carrots, or jarred oliveskiwi, cantaloupe, honeydew, strawberries, grapes, cherriesfrozen berriesfruit saladSensible Portions Veggie Straws or Veggie Chips

0|0
    0|0

Most Helpful Girl

• Hummus is a good gluten-free snack, and you can dip vegetables or chips in it. You can buy it, or make it yourself if you have a blender :)

0|0
    0|0

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Guys Said 2

• Jello, gluten free cake, and fruit, mixed with whipped cream. It's a delicious dessert.

0|0
    0|0
  • chips and salsa?

0|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 2

• Jello and marshmallows

0|0
    0|0
  • Sushi?

0|0
    0|0