What is your signature dish when trying to impress someone?

2025

Most Helpful Guy

• Depends how much time and money I'm willing to invest into it. If I wanna make something quick, I'll go for spaghetti aglio e olio. It's super simple to make, easy to plate up so it looks pretty fancy and it tastes good as well. Also it's safe for vegetarians and vegans so that's a bonus.

truffle-assets.imgix.net/...920x1080-thumbnail.jpg

If I REALLY want to impress them I'll roast a rack of lamb, make some red wine sauce for it, then serve it with some mashed potatoes, mushrooms and veggies. Couldn't find an accurate pic but something like this.

c8.alamy.com/.../...-and-red-wine-sauce-HH0KCE.jpg

Most Helpful Girl