Have you ever eaten so much?

that there literally isn't room for your lungs to expand far enough to yawn? ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚

because i just did, it's not awesome.

42

Most Helpful Girl

• I've eaten so much that I threw up later before lol. I went to NYC, and got spoiled for choice with the restaurants and buffet choices there, my stomach started hurting hours down the line and it went downhill from there

Most Helpful Guy

• Is that even physically possible? Because it sounds like it's a good type of pain. Like, pain that's a sign that you've done something awesome

• It's definitely possible. It's like a "Now sit there and think about what you've done!" kind of pain xD