Does it ever seem that vegans tend to be more free-spirited?

25

Most Helpful Guy

• More likely, but not always

Most Helpful Girl

What Guys Said 4

• Pretty much the opposite. My friend is a vegan and holy shit everything is restricted for him (when it comes to food) so they dont have any freedom when it comes to that.

• It doesn't have to do with what they eat just the type of person they are

• No. they tend to be stressed out and constantly looking for something to bitch about.

• can't really say

What Girls Said 1

• No, no not at all. It's like the South Park SFCA episode about loving the smell of your own fart.

Now if you are grounded in your dietary habit after 10 years or so then it isn't an issue but they are still much more grounded in CAN/ CANNOT.

I have MANY MANY friends with dietary restrictions and the ones that have held to them for the longest don't make it a deal. You learn to find something to eat wherever even if it is salad.

Sharing a meal is a bonding experience so you have to shut up, find something to eat, and not make the other person uncomfortable.

Trust me, I used to weigh my protein by gram before eating. So I know what it's like and I know what it was like for my friends who stayed around.