What do you think are the real harms of fastfood?

The media stereotype is that its just unhealthy & makes you fat.
Not only is that inaccurate its also misleading & tricks people away from the real harms of it.

I believe that it's super harmful, not only is it addictive, It plays a big role in spreading diseases (Globally), plays with both genders hormones & helps in brain washing societies.

Thoughts? Share an opinion 😊What do you think are the real harms of fastfood??
  • Just makes you fat
  • Plays a bigger role

311

Most Helpful Girl

• Yuck... fecal :s This is why some people prefer to eat at home

• You can follow up on the investigation 😊 I used to be crazy about fastfood as a child, things are more clear for me now

• You are what you eat 😊

• Best quote ever lol, since it's really true.

Most Helpful Guy

• Well since processed soybean acts like estrogen in the human body, it's having an effect on society. Men have less testosterone levels than their fathers, and their fathers... Women are also getting more breast cancer because of it. This would also explain the epidemic of transexuals right now. The processed soybean is found in almost every thing you eat it's called soy bean oil, or soy lecithin. The soy bean isn't really bad, because actual soy beans are good for you. Soy lecithin is always bad, and it's in every candy, icecream, fruit drinks, and most sodas. It is also having an effect with puberty especially with girls, girls as young as 6 can start periods now and it last longer. Have you noticed how well developed high school girls are compared to the boys now, they look like college students. Their is also too much estrogen in the water supply now from decades of women taking birth control and pissing it out, our water systems don't filter out everything.

• I needed to hear that, thanks. Love your keen eye of detail