Girls, why does it take you forever to pick what to eat?

I'm working as a cashier at a fast food place and it's mainly the girls that take forever to choose what they want. Typically, the guys just walk right up and tell me what they want, of course they occasionally take there time too, but the times that I've waited 10 plus minutes, yes, 10 minutes, for someone to order it's always been a girl who just can't decide, whether it's on drive through or inside at the register, anyone want to explain how this is even possible?
Thanks for your answers, the funny thing is this happened again today. these two girls took about 10 minutes to order at register lol

71

Most Helpful Girl

• I struggle with this too, but I don't stand in line or drive through until I'm ready.
    It's just hard to choose when I don't feel like a specific something, and either everything looks good or nothing does

• I know what you mean, it would just be nice for the workers if most people had at least an idea of what they were hungry for ya know? because then other people gotta wait and everything gets backed up

• They shouldn't even get in line until they know what they want, that's annoying AF both for you and people standing behind them

Most Helpful Guy