How are you most likely to eat on a first date?

How are you most likely to eat on a first date?Im a mix of A and E πŸ˜‚
  • How are you most likely to eat on a first date?Hardly take a bite
  • How are you most likely to eat on a first date?Salad Salad Salad! Healthy Healthy Healthy!
  • How are you most likely to eat on a first date?I'll feed him/her
    Vote C
  • How are you most likely to eat on a first date?Im about to go in!! I'll eat the food for both of us
    Vote D
  • How are you most likely to eat on a first date?Eat when he/she isn't looking
    Vote E
  • How are you most likely to eat on a first date?I'll be impatient af!! Me hungry now
    Vote F
  • How are you most likely to eat on a first date?Share with my date
    Vote G
Wow at least lots of you are very comfortable eating. Guess its just me haha
Question closed. Mho has been selected

2049

Most Helpful Guys

• There are people who really answered that they eat while he / she doesn't look? lmaoπŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚
    Me, I would make it taste dishes tha she doesn't know at home (specialties of ma countries) or even eat in a restaurant tha she doesn't know,.. Worry, I manageπŸ˜ŽπŸ˜› so --> i'll feed her

• It's a D or F for me.. And my date bettah be eatin too.. LOL.. Unless we got so wrapped up in a convo that we just forgot the food.. But, I hardly ever forget food.. LOL..

Most Helpful Girls

• first date A I'd be too nervous I'd loose my appetite but force myself to eat out of politeness... with my boyfriend we share, his food is my food too he knows what's up lol

• I think I tried to eat politely, but he made impossibly hard when he wanted a BBQ plate with spare ribs, chicken wings and corncobs and what not to share.