How are you most likely to eat on a first date?

How are you most likely to eat on a first date?Im a mix of A and E πŸ˜‚
  • How are you most likely to eat on a first date?Hardly take a bite
    Vote A
  • How are you most likely to eat on a first date?Salad Salad Salad! Healthy Healthy Healthy!
    Vote B
  • How are you most likely to eat on a first date?I'll feed him/her
    Vote C
  • How are you most likely to eat on a first date?Im about to go in!! I'll eat the food for both of us
    Vote D
  • How are you most likely to eat on a first date?Eat when he/she isn't looking
    Vote E
  • How are you most likely to eat on a first date?I'll be impatient af!! Me hungry now
    Vote F
  • How are you most likely to eat on a first date?Share with my date
    Vote G
Select age and gender to cast your vote:
I'm a GirlI'm a Guy
Updates:
Wow at least lots of you are very comfortable eating. Guess its just me haha
Question closed. Mho has been selected

0|0

Most Helpful Guys

• There are people who really answered that they eat while he / she doesn't look? lmaoπŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚
    Me, I would make it taste dishes tha she doesn't know at home (specialties of ma countries) or even eat in a restaurant tha she doesn't know,.. Worry, I manageπŸ˜ŽπŸ˜› so --> i'll feed her

1|0
    0|0
  • It's a D or F for me.. And my date bettah be eatin too.. LOL.. Unless we got so wrapped up in a convo that we just forgot the food.. But, I hardly ever forget food.. LOL..

1|0
    0|0

Most Helpful Girls

• first date A I'd be too nervous I'd loose my appetite but force myself to eat out of politeness... with my boyfriend we share, his food is my food too he knows what's up lol

1|0
    0|0
  • I think I tried to eat politely, but he made impossibly hard when he wanted a BBQ plate with spare ribs, chicken wings and corncobs and what not to share.

1|0
    0|0

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Guys Said 47

• Feed her and share more than likely. With my better half, first date was over at IHOP and it was more so we both got something individually because she was a shy little shit lol. Anyway, I offered food. We didn't even eat. Food and service were terrible.

1|0
    0|0
  • Hardly would take a bite as I would be only busy in looking at her and smiling.

I would prefer salad only. She can whatever she wants. Tbh I am not that much romantic guy who feed her.

Really you ask so innovative questions.

1|0
    0|0
  • My appetite would be affected since one of the few times I have nerves is on dates. I still eat like a typical man, but a little slower and more refined.

1|0
    0|0
    • Thats good lol

• I've been on a fair number of dates even to fancy restruants. If you call it a date you get nervous. If its just having food with someone you want to get to know better it helps. I taught a girl how to eat crab legs since she didn't know how as an icebreaker. She had a crush on me for a long time, but she was too boy crazy for me to date her. I think if you just relax and dont put your date on a pedestal that helps.

• I would like to eat comfortably and would want her to eat comfortably. we both are human and don't know much about each other so I think it would be better to be comfortable around each other if we want to know each other.

1|0
    0|0
  • I would mostiky eat as normal and when it came time for dessert. I would then share whatever I had gotten with my date by feeding her.

1|0
    0|0
  • I think my classic go to spare ribs wouldn't do well on a date. Would probably go vegetarian for her. Besides, I don't think Honey BBQ ribs would be sweeter then the women I fall for.

1|0
    0|0
  • It'S a first date. I am not going to be smooth and romantic, but I ain't gonna be shy. There is food to be had, I ain't gonna starve myself.

1|1
    0|0
  • The most romantic gesture would be to split everything. Chances are you don't have much appetite!

1|0
    0|0
  • I would definitely share with my date I had a date with this beautiful girl one time about 15 years ago and she wanted me to cook dinner because I'm a chef I said yes I would be glad to I bought a 4 pound London broil LOL cooked it out on the Hibachi which is a little barbecue and by the time that it was ready to be served I stood there and I cut her off a piece nice and thin and really tender nice medium rare Allure still got a little bit of blood in it and it's still it's nice and hot in the flavors just roaring and she put that little piece in her mouth and with the coolest look I ever seen on a person's face she looked at me and says can I have more that right now I don't care about the vegetables we stood there the two of us and we ate the entire London Royal without anything else to go with it so yeah I would picture with my date

1|0
    0|0
  • Like I always do lol I'm a slow eater, so I hope she is too haha

1|0
    0|0
  • For me totally F... I'm too single, send her over Desi :D
    A super sweetheart please!

1|0
    0|0
  • I will share and eat with comfort lol I don't compromise with food

1|0
    0|0
  • ass.. by the way how am I mysterious. you should know me by the way now.. we text dated or something liked that onces

1|0
    0|0
  • Im about to go in!! I'll eat the food for both of us

2|0
    0|0
  • well if she doesn't eat it I will
    no food shall go to waste on my watch

1|0
    0|0
  • Eat like I normally would I have no reservations when it comes to eating

2|0
    0|0
  • How can you NOT eat on a first date.
    I don't even wait.

1|0
    0|0
  • That image from E... It's Carrusel! It was part of my childhood :O

1|0
    0|0
    • Lol yea haha and you're def option B

• Show All
    • Not about the salad. Just the fact that you'd order very healthily. Unless its cheat day πŸ˜‰

• Oh that's right, hehe XD

• G

But who the fuck thinks of how to eat on first date?

1|0
    0|0
  • 😭😭😭😭😭 I already told you I don't have any girlfriend...

1|0
    0|0
  • I'll eat slowly so she doesn't think I'm a slob despite being hungry as fuck

1|0
    0|0
  • I'll eat, I'm not gonna let my money go to Joel workout taking any services

1|0
    0|0
  • I'll probably feed her because it is cute to me. β˜ΊοΈπŸ’•πŸ˜…πŸ˜ŠπŸ’œπŸ˜‚πŸ˜„

1|0
    0|0
  • Where's the option where you just put food in your gullet without making a mess of yourself? :D

0|0
    0|0
  • B cracked me up. πŸ˜‚

2|0
    0|0
  • Mostly B lol

1|0
    0|0
  • Letter F.

1|0
    0|0
  • Depends on the food.

1|0
    0|0
  • salad and healthy stuff

1|0
    0|0
  • I go on in with whatever i can eat on the menu.

1|0
    0|0
  • Show more from Guys

What Girls Said 18

Recommended myTakes