Have you ever tried space food?

Have you ever tried space food?
They say it's gross. Haven't taste it before, so I don't know.

42

Most Helpful Girls

• OP- you have come to the right place!

I, myself, am an astronaut in training. I posted my story here previously on another space related question. If you would like to see my story you can read it here: www.girlsaskguys.com/.../q2475892-if-someone-gave-you-the-option-to-go-into-space-would-you-take-it

But to answer your question, yes. I have eaten plenty of space food.
    It's much better than you would think actually. Part of my job-in-training program is eat every space meal while on land to make sure I approve of it and not go hungry in space. Honestly…. its so light and airy. It feels like you're eating nothing. Feels like zero calories. I mean, how can you hate that at all?

• And I thought you were joking when you were mentioning the astronaut thing, in your profile. Cool!

• Tang is space food and that's p good!

Most Helpful Guys