What are your reasons for eating meat?

Do you even need a reason to eat it?
What are your reasons for eating meat?

And girls, do you like 'meat'?

1923

Most Helpful Girl

Most Helpful Guy

What Girls Said 18

• I barely eat meat, I eat a milanesa every now and then
    www.verydeli.com.ar/.../...a-perfecta-facebook.jpg

• I try to eat meat max 2 times a week, the other days I replace it with high protein natural ingredients. Plus, I prefer chicken and fish over red meat.

• Do you take Soya?

• I personally don't know what causes it but there are studies which show erectile dysfunction and reduced sperm production in men. Soy also has a positive correlation with obese men and low sperm count.

• @MakingMeHiiiigh so more meat means less testosterone?

• I don't know about 'meat' 😝

You already know I was raised as vegetarian. Taste of meat is no better to me than vegetarian stuff. Although I eat it because it got much more protein in it than vegetarian sources.

• It's delicious and apart of a healthy diet. I honestly hate when people try to say consuming red meat is unhealthy. That's bullshit. Obviously if you consume it in an excess, just like anything else, it becomes unhealthy.

I eat red meat maybe twice a week. Sometimes not even twice a week.

• Life feeds on life.
    It's just part of a healthy diet, I don't want to put myself through the bad diet of veganism or vegetarianism.

That and those diets are just so boring.

• It's yummy. If I haven't eaten it for a while I'll get cravings

• Well, yes. The reason is that it's tasty, I mean, when people ask me to eat meat I'll say, 'Yes, sure! Why not?' The fact is, it completes the fruits and veggies on my plate. But I will definitely not eat too much of it. The simplest reason I have is that it's nutritional. LOL xD

What do you mean about 'meat' btw? Haha. Though I'm young, I think I sense what you really mean with that joke. :v

by the way, do you guys know that meat can makes your breasts bigger? LOL, just kidding. xD I mean, I'm serious. Well, actually not really, haha, but lots of people say it! Just search on Youtube how to make your breasts bigger, hahahaha.

• I get grumpy if I don't (if you're referring to consuming an animal, the intervertebral commas made me question the type of meat)

• It's too delicious for me to resist. Honestly, I'd go mad if I was vegetarian/vegan.

• Honestly I dont have particular reasons for eating it. Just don't want to not eat it.

• it's just good.

• Tastes good.

• I eat meat because it tastes soooo good.

• It tastes good

• I like the taste

• It's delicious and has protein

• It tastes good.

• I have iron deficiency, so for a time period I had to force myself to eat meat. When I was a kid, I didn't consume meat at all.
    I learned to like/tolerate the taste, but in the past I hated it.

What Guys Said 22

• RASAYS Meat Has Important PROTIENS That THis Body Requires To Maintain Health. Eat What Your Body Craves. SPEAK to your body. Speak as if speaking to a small child. We are RA. LOVE<3

• It's food. I need to eat, and almost anything edible is healthy if you cook things good.

• Meat I need, I have meat everyday it's packed with protein and fuels me well

• It just tastes too good, I love the texture of meat and it's high in protein

• I try to cut back on it more and more but some is ok, it has b-vitamins that are difficult to get from other sources so it's not all bad

• It's food. I need food to survive and I'd like to experience different tastes once in a while.

• It tastes good and I am legally allowed to eat it. Those are the only reasons I need.

• I think it comes down to three reasons:
    1. it's available
    2. I'm hungry
    3. personal preference

• If we weren't supposed to eat meat, then it wouldn't be so tasty!

• I like it, I like a good steak, pork and chicken are good too.

• Taste and I need easy pretty good tasting source of protein.

• Like people said it's the protein which break down into amino acids which are vital for life. The saccarides in plants we need for healthy development we can't digest because we don't have the necessary enzymes in our digestive system to do it. Animals do though and their bodies use if for protein synthesis like in their muscles. We eat the protein and get the cellulose third hand from the meat. Sun power plants, herbivores eat plants, carnivores eat herbivores. We're all directly or indirectly powered by the sun. There's nothing unnatural about it. Should we petition against animals impinging on plants right to life next? Knowing the loonies out there now that probably seems reasonable to them. by the way that science lesson is about 10 years old in my head. Might be used the wrong names. I'm sure cellulose is a plant cells wall

• Because I want to

• 1. It's
    2. Fucking
    3. Delicious

• It smells good when it's cooked.

• Im not a big fan. Id rather eat chicken.

• Protein and taste

• its so tasty and juicy and it smells so good.

• I like eating it that's why I eat it

• It's food

• Proteins and just overall taste

• I enjoy the taste and texture of meat in recipes, and prefer it to ones lacking meat.