What was the biggest amount of chocolate you have ever eaten? I think I ate too much😒?

Usually I just eat a bit (10 to 20) grams of at least 70% dark chocolate, but today I kept eating the whole pack (100g). I feel I ate too much, including the sugar it has, and am not used to eating that much sugar.

I feel bad, and I am worried I'd break out. How can I get it out of my system?What was the biggest amount of chocolate you have ever eaten? I think I ate too much😒?

33

Most Helpful Guy

• It will be fine. If you are feeling bad as in sick to your stomach, it is more than likely because you consumed a lot more sugar than you normally do. Once your body processes it you will be fine.