Takeaway VS Sitting at a restaurant. What do you prefer?

I prefer takeaway of course. Eating at a restaurant means you have to sit there, and also it's pretty awkward if you eat alone at a restaurant.

And I prefer sandwiches anyway, so... yeah.
  • Takeaway
    Vote A
  • Sitting at a restaurant
    Vote B
Select age and gender to cast your vote:
I'm a GirlI'm a Guy

0|0

Most Helpful Girls

• I do like being able to do both. If I want to be out of the house and just be somewhere and have all the time in the world? I would go to a restaurant. Otherwise takeout

0|0
    0|0

Most Helpful Guys

• Takeaway so I can joke as loud as I want, watch whatever we want, and be goofy in the comfort of our own home. However, a nice date at a fancy restaurant where we both dress up is a lot of fun

0|0
    0|0
  • Don't like eating out at all. Always prefer to cook/prepare a meal for myself. It's nearly always a healthier option.

0|0
    0|0

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Girls Said 1

What Guys Said 1

• Sit down by far hands down. I don't like heating my food in the microwave every time you take out, the food Is always cold and microwave makes it mushy. I'm sure not going to take an expensive meal and throw it in the oven for it to dry out plus the opportunity of getting out and enjoying a nice night time experience. It's so much better dining in than taking it out

0|0
    0|0
    • You don't use microwave oven in takeaway food, obviously. You take a sandwich for example, and you eat it on the road, no?

• I am talking about night time eating

Recommended myTakes