Takeaway VS Sitting at a restaurant. What do you prefer?

I prefer takeaway of course. Eating at a restaurant means you have to sit there, and also it's pretty awkward if you eat alone at a restaurant.

And I prefer sandwiches anyway, so... yeah.
  • Takeaway
  • Sitting at a restaurant

33

Most Helpful Girls

• I do like being able to do both. If I want to be out of the house and just be somewhere and have all the time in the world? I would go to a restaurant. Otherwise takeout

Most Helpful Guys

• Takeaway so I can joke as loud as I want, watch whatever we want, and be goofy in the comfort of our own home. However, a nice date at a fancy restaurant where we both dress up is a lot of fun

• Don't like eating out at all. Always prefer to cook/prepare a meal for myself. It's nearly always a healthier option.