Pineapples on pizza. where do you stand?

Hawaiian style pizza. Many people think those words are antithetical to each other. Mainly because of pineapple on pizza. where do you stand?
  • I love pineapple on pizza. If you hate it, you're a bastard.
  • Yuck, pineapple on pizza? what are you, a mutant?

1616

Most Helpful Girl

• This is type of pressing questions I joined this site for. I love it on my pizza and i find it hard to respect those who don't :/ it's like my political beliefs it is very core to my being so it's just like hard to accept those who see different

Most Helpful Guy

• I'm fine with pineapple on a pizza. How about banana on a pizza would you ever consider trying that?

• Never entered my mind. Now I would 😀

• lmfao ask if they have apple pizza, banana pizza, orange pizza, or any other variants of fruit and then combine it altogether along with pineapple. Maybe something like a fruit salad pizza lol