Pineapples on pizza. where do you stand?

Hawaiian style pizza. Many people think those words are antithetical to each other. Mainly because of pineapple on pizza. where do you stand?
  • I love pineapple on pizza. If you hate it, you're a bastard.
    Vote A
  • Yuck, pineapple on pizza? what are you, a mutant?
    Vote B
Select age and gender to cast your vote:
I'm a GirlI'm a Guy

0|0

Most Helpful Girl

• This is type of pressing questions I joined this site for. I love it on my pizza and i find it hard to respect those who don't :/ it's like my political beliefs it is very core to my being so it's just like hard to accept those who see different

0|1
    0|0

Most Helpful Guy

• I'm fine with pineapple on a pizza. How about banana on a pizza would you ever consider trying that?

0|1
    0|0
    • Never entered my mind. Now I would 😀

• lmfao ask if they have apple pizza, banana pizza, orange pizza, or any other variants of fruit and then combine it altogether along with pineapple. Maybe something like a fruit salad pizza lol

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Girls Said 15

• I love pineapple on pizza. I realize that it sounds a little weird if you think about it. But to me it tastes good, and I think that's the most important thing.

0|0
    0|0
  • Words can not describe how much pineapple belongs on pizza. Especially when there's turkey ham on it and bacon.

0|1
    0|0
  • i think its nice
    well i like pineapple its one of my fav fruits

0|1
    0|0
  • I've never tried it, and I wouldn't because it doesn't sound like something I would enjoy eating, bleh.

0|0
    0|0
  • Friken hate pineapples and and pizza together. They don't belong in the same sentence let alone the same bread...

0|0
    0|0
  • Yes to pineapple on pizza.

0|1
    0|0
  • My best friend and ex boyfriend love it smh

0|1
    0|0
  • Love it. So delicious.

0|1
    0|0
  • What other kind is there?

0|1
    0|0
  • Don't care for it, but go ahead and eat it.

0|1
    0|0
  • No way, pineapple doesn't go on pizza.

0|0
    0|0
  • Heck Yes!!

0|0
    0|0
  • It should be a crime to have pineapples on pizza

0|0
    0|0
  • Sucks, but it's still pizza, which means it is still good

0|0
    0|0
  • never tried but i would like to try it.

0|1
    0|0

What Guys Said 15

• If there's a little bit of pineapple, yes, but people like to over do it. The sweet overruns the savoury cheese, and garlic flavor, and it starts mingling with the sauce, it kind of ruins it. As a chef, I take pizza making very seriously.

0|1
    0|0
  • I really do not get the hate for it. It's just a type of food that nobody's forcing you to eat if you don't like it. I for one like it. In fact, I am very certain that I asked a question about this very thing a few months ago lol

0|1
    0|0
  • dude I have been in pizza business for 5 years pineapple on pizza is popular

0|1
    0|0
  • Love the question. Congrats

GO NON PINEAPPLE TEAM GO

0|1
    0|0
  • I truly don't trust anyone who eats pineapple on pizza.

0|0
    0|0
  • I love pineapple on pizza, but if you hate it it doesn't make you a bastard...

0|1
    0|0
  • Who ever invented pineapple on pizza should be punished for their crimes against humanity.

0|0
    0|0
  • Fruit (excluding tomatoes) does NOT belong on pizza!

0|0
    0|0
  • Yes with sweetcorn too and a good ham

0|1
    0|0
  • Delish...

0|1
    0|0
  • Pineapple rocks!

0|1
    0|0
  • I like Hawaiian Pizza, but it's not favorite kind

0|0
    0|0
  • Feels kinda disgusting after eating too many.

0|0
    0|0
  • Yes love it.

0|0
    0|0
  • I prefer mushrooms ;)

0|1
    0|0

Recommended myTakes