Frozen boxed fish, month out of date, still good to eat?

I've got the house to meself for a couple weeks and work and volunteer shit keep pulling me out of the house and keeping me from shopping. So I'm low on food. Found some fish fillets in the freezer that are a month out of date (along with hotdogs that were almost 6 months) and I'm wondering if it's still right to eat?
I looked it up and found that salmon lasts 2-3 months in the freezer if individually wrapped, and codfish or something lasts 6-9 months, again if individually wrapped and wrapped well.
These were just in the box.
Apparently fish doesn't go off in the freezer it just loses its taste but I want to double check.

Will I get sick if I eat these, or will I just need to add some more sauce to get some flavour into them?

28

Most Helpful Guy

• Things that are frozen when you buy them have an expiration date based on them remaining frozen, so you can't add time because they were frozen. The expiration date can be fudged a little, but a month is probably too long.

Most Helpful Girl

• I think the fish is okay. Don't eat the hotdogs though

• Definitely not eating the hotdogs haha, I'm honestly a bit disgusted that its all still there. I know we dont use that freezer often (we have two) but christ in a bucket, there are limits.