Who cooks at home?

Here at home it's just me and dad, we order food almost everyday since both of us don't really have much free time. However, dad cooks every weekend, and I really love it. He cooks very well, I wouldn't know how to do 1% of what he does in the kitchen, but I'm happy enough to help him.

1|0

Most Helpful Guy

• My mom most of the time
    But dad cook's whenever he's free and he's good cause he used to own a hotel
    But now cause I live in another city I order from outside and sometimes cook on my own

1|1
    0|0

Most Helpful Girl

• Both my boyfriend and I cook but I cook the most.

1|0
    0|0

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Guys Said 25

• Ask Dad for a copy of "The Joy of Cooking". You will quickly learn and want to cook.

1|0
    0|0
  • Both of us. Generally whoever gets home first does, and that makes it pretty much even.

1|0
    0|0
  • I can only toast a bread and spread some cheese on that nothing more than that 😅

1|0
    0|0
    • And my mom cooks mostly but sometimes father also cooks

• Parents cook 99% of the time I cook sometimes when I am home alone

1|0
    0|0
  • I cook sometimes but love eating out more. My girlfriend sucks at cooking

1|0
    0|0
  • I do, eating out can be expensive and usually unhealthy.

1|0
    0|0
  • When I was growing up my mom cooked. I cook now for myself and in future relationships.

1|0
    0|0
  • I do! Eating out every night can get extremely expensive.

1|0
    0|0
  • I'm decent in the kitchen and haven't had any complaints

1|0
    0|0
  • I can make coffee and toast in my Kitchen. Rest of them, I ordered 😂😂

2|0
    0|0
  • I also cook but not big dishes, am still learning them. 😊😉

1|0
    0|0
  • meeee I cook very well by myself so my future wife won't worry at all about the kitchen

1|0
    0|0
  • I do a lot of home cooking. I don't even like eating out.

1|0
    0|0
  • then you should ask him to teach you and you will be a very good cook

1|0
    0|0
  • yup I cook

1|0
    0|0
  • I cook.

1|0
    0|0
  • Sometimes she makes food and sometimes I do.

1|0
    0|0
  • Well my 2nd backup plan is cooking sl...

1|0
    0|0
  • Me and mom

1|0
    0|0
  • me a lot

1|0
    0|0
  • i can do basic stuff.
    else take out.

1|0
    0|0
  • I do.

1|0
    0|0
  • usually my mom but i cooked today :)

1|0
    0|0
  • Not really

0|0
    0|0
  • My dad attempted to cook a couple times when I was growing up and my mom was too sick to cook. I ended up giving my food to the dogs. lol
    I can cook myself though.

1|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 16

• When were together, usually make a wrap for dinner, we halve the job between us, do a bit of both, sometimes swapping what we do depending on who starts it first. As time has gone on from me mainly doing it all cause he was shy, I have put more of it too him, which has made him more confident in the kitchen. Usually Im the one who does other meals though because we always meet at my house so it is just easier and plus i am happy to do it, but he always offer to help and i don't decline.

1|0
    0|0
  • My mother does, LOL. :3
    She has just finished cooking a meatball. Actually, she is very good at cooking but sadly I am not. It's strange about how gen works. Haha.

1|0
    0|0
  • My parents stopped buying groceries when I was in highschool and they didn't cook healthy foods. So I just went out, bought food, and cooked every meal for myself. It sucked but there's not much you can do about it.

2|0
    0|0
  • My mom can cook but my dad is definantly the chef of the house, and a great one too. My sister also got the love of cooking gene, I sadly did not lol

1|0
    0|0
  • I do almost all of the cooking and have since I was teenage.

Cooking isn't difficult. I could teach you.

1|0
    0|0
  • I've been cooking since I was a pre-teen in my house. My parents don't cook like maybe once in a while. I'm the main cook.

1|0
    0|0
  • my mom does most of the cooking but I cook sometimes.

1|0
    0|0
  • My boyfriend, I hate cooking

1|0
    0|0
  • My husband and I more than often take it in turns.

1|0
    0|0
  • My dad cooks

1|0
    0|0
  • Me or my mom

1|0
    0|0
  • Being as I live alone I do all of the cooking.

1|0
    0|0
  • i barely cook either!

1|0
    0|0
  • My mom can cook better than me 100x times better.

1|0
    0|0
  • My mom and grandma for everyone. Me, my brother and rarely my uncle for ourselves.

1|0
    0|0
  • How is it to live just with your father? I grew up with only my mother we get along since we're both females. My father never came around lol

2|0
    0|1
    • My dad raises me alone since I was 3, I never really had a mother. I love living with him, never had any complaints. He always does his best to give me the best life I can possibly have.

Recommended myTakes