What would be your last meal?

Imagine you're on death row, what would be your last meal before execution?
Mine would be: Pizza, grilled cheese, A&W onion rings, bacon with mountain dew and birthday cake & coconut cream pie for desert.

0|0

Most Helpful Girl

• True story, in states that still do executions, many families petitioned hard to get rid of this "last meal" right of prisoners, because many began to abuse it ordering things like expensive lobsters, steaks, buckets of chicken, etc. only to not eat them... more of a last F' you to the prison system, so many now only offer a few choices of what prisoners can have or standard prison fair. There wasn't much rationale to spending hundreds of dollars on someone you are then going to kill.

That aside, my last meal would be: creme brulee, seafood gumbo, pint of cookie butter ice cream, jumbo grilled shrimp, Bahn Mi, Alaskan King crab legs, sushi, chicken wings, and one of everything from our last family Thanksgiving dinner.

0|0
    0|0

Most Helpful Guy

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Girls Said 4

• Oh man... really? interesting question.

Pizza
    Chinese Food <<- One I really shouldn't say because I love it so much I crave at the mention of it
    McDonalds Coffee Frappe to drink as well as Wild Cherry Pepsi
    and Yes I Agree to Baaaacon!
    Coconut Cream Pie and (Costco) Cherry Cheesecake for dessert

now im going to have to go have some Mr Noodles, I'm hungry! LOL

0|0
    0|0
  • Chicken wings
    Ice cream
    Tacos
    Noodles
    Pizza
    Fries

0|0
    0|0
  • Alcohol

0|0
    0|0
  • Burritos with guacamole😎😎😩

0|0
    0|0

What Guys Said 4

• Haha well I'd probably get a bigass burger and/or steak, along with a bit of rice. And dear god, please send lemon pie!

0|0
    0|0
  • rum raisin ice cream, KFC original recipe 10 piece breast & drumsticks, Thai iced tea or chai to drink

0|0
    0|0
  • mine would be a philly cheese steak with Arby's curly Fry's a large coke and for desert coffee ice cream with a chocolate malt

0|0
    0|0
  • pussy

0|0
    0|0

Recommended myTakes