I need an explanation please.
Maybe it melted and refrozen?
That looks like a broken iPhone, what is that
That's what happens to commercially produced chocolates under moist and humid environments. It's called emulsification of fat. Simply put, the fat from the sweeteners, butters and preservatives come out onto the surface and dried up there.
Bottom line: It's perfectly healthy for consumption.
If it's a chocolate coating then it's due to a separation of the fats in the chocolate and is harmless.
If not then I don't know, smell is usually a pretty good indication
If you were worried enough to post on the topic, then don't eat it!
Thought it was a brown piece of metal when I first saw this. It's fine to eat.
No, it is not poisonous. It is the fat in the chocolate migrating to the surface. It is fine to eat.
It looks moldy. Thow it away.
I doubt it's poison.
can't you buy another bar?
Yeah that looks like mold maybe
Throw. It. Away.
You cannot undo this action. The opinion owner is going to be notified and earn 7 XPER points.