Do you think coffee is sexist, it apparently adds an extra 9 minutes to a mans life and yet only an extra 3 minutes to a womens🙄. ☺️?

0|0

Most Helpful Guy

• That's just because on average men get 9 extra min (per cup!) walking around drinking our NORMAL coffee while women wait for their frapa-chino-frotha-reno-moka-peno-cuma-sprinkle which requires 6 machines, a Princeton educated barista and a lathe somehow, to make.

3|1
    0|0

Most Helpful Girl

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Guys Said 19

• Women already live longer so coffee is actually being fair. EQUALITY, not advantage. That's my new slogan.

3|2
    0|0
  • Lol some bs... like they measured someone's lifespan and said oh if you hadn't drunk coffee you wouldn't have been able to eat that piece of toast

2|0
    0|0
    • Yup, you should have heard the hype about the news release it was hilarious... got me so excited about what I'd do with that extra 3 minutes.. I decided I'd use it to keep making a coffee!

• Lol this was a serious thing? who gives a shit about a few minutes

• I think this is the dumbest thing I've heard today.

1|0
    0|0
  • Haha I wonder if a person with high blood pressure would live any longer from drinking coffee... it could be the switch to turn the light off, instead :-(

1|0
    0|0
  • I think coffee makes long shorter not longer. It's so unhealthy to drink coffee

1|0
    0|0
  • Yes, let's ban it! We must be more progressive as a society!

2|0
    0|0
  • Lol, where did you hear that? If anything it reduces your life span, after all, caffeine is a drug.

0|0
    0|0
    • Drugs make life seem longer πŸ€”. It was a recent study in England, it made me laugh that they even decided to mention 9 extra minutes on life expectancy tbh.

• If it makes life seem longer, that doesn't mean that is is. According to their theory, crack or heroin would make your life better too, which all of us know is not the case

• hmmm definatley sexist lol :p guess thzts why i see girls drink it more often xD

1|0
    0|0
  • Let me put down my cup of joe for 6 minutes while I think up an answer...

1|0
    0|0
  • i think it is i mean comon who wants to live longer?

1|0
    0|0
  • Yeah, thats why i prefer cigs. They are egalitarian. Very egalitarian. Neither are the homophobic or xenophobic

0|0
    0|0
  • women live longer than men. Death is sexist

1|1
    0|0
  • Not everything on the internet IS TRUE

2|0
    0|0
  • its also racist

1|0
    0|0
    • Clearly... I mean a short black πŸ™„ and we laughed and we laughed.

• what an amusing question ;)

1|0
    0|0
  • yeah i don't by that shit.

1|0
    0|0
  • Um I don't think that's quite right..

0|1
    0|0
  • Adds minutes? Wtf lol

0|0
    0|0
    • Yup bro... what you going to do with that extra 9 minutes aye πŸ‘€

• Enjoy the peace and quiet now that she's finally gone πŸ˜‚

• Haha! I figured I'd make and drink two lattes and watch the cunt die ☺️

• Never heard that before but I recently read it reduces your chance of cancer by 18% if you drink two or three cups a day

1|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 5

Recommended myTakes