Wine or beer? Which one you like more?

• Wine
  • Beer
  • Other
    Vote C

2122

Most Helpful Guy

Most Helpful Girl

2021
  • I don't really prefer one over the other. I prefer beer on a hot day and wine on a cold night.

• Beer is love. Beer is life. The amount of difference a slight change in the combination of ingredients makes is absolutely astounding. Not only that, but there is much more craft involved in it than making wine. There are just so many factors and ways which you could customise it in, that you actually want and have your perfect beer with you. As for red wine, the fact is intriguing that when kept out for about half an hour to absorb the ambient aroma, it delivers a new taste on your palette​. However, this not controllable, and you won't always like what you get.
    As for the effects of the drink, beer has Hops, which are a species from the family of Cannabis. As a result, it's effects are drastically different from the rest of the alcoholic beverages. It's a great way to stop anxiety and other issues temporarily and enjoy the moment. It is hence, a great catalyst for conversations. As for wine, it has a similar effect to other alcohols, but only slower and more more gentle in nature. It's a good thing to have with some food, but apart from that, there's not much real use for wine. Yes, the aroma and taste might be more pleasant than beer, and it might be more expensive. But, it just does not compare to how beer can be custom made to your personal choices. Brewing wine is hard and it takes a lot of practice and perfection to get a bottle to begin being right. Not only that, the time it spends in the casks is also very long. It'll take years before it starts teasing good. Beer however, is kept in the cask for only about a week. Then, it's fit for consumption immediately within the next two days. After that, it starts to spoil. I guess the preservation is a negative factor for the beer.

• Both. 😊
    But mostly my poison is whiskey and rum. Beer is good for some summer chill and pizza. πŸ‘Œ

• Beer, no doubt. Where I live there are tons of excellent microbreweries.

The only wine I actually enjoyed was when I went to dinner with a bunch of people and some guy got drunk and bought several $200 bottles of wine. I think that wine is about $90 in stores, but still, no way I am paying that for a bottle of wine.

• Nether I hate beer and Wine.
    Hard Mike's

• I don't drink alcohol, so I think I'll just go with ice water.

• my favorite alcoholic drink is scotch (single malt) but between beer and wine i guess i'd choose wine. i like both though

• Beer but I lile wine too as I could drink beer all night and not get but a bit tipsy. I've discovered the wonders of both gin and brandy and find they are easier to drink

• I'm more of a whiskey guy. Don't ever give @ShaunaM95 wine, she'll say she can handle it but she can't πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

• Beer for me. Tried wine before, but I didn't enjoy it as much as beer, but that's just me.

• Beer is much better if it's craft beer. Mass produced beer is worse than most wines though.

• Yes i would like to try Wine. I think that would be the best choice.

• I like wine a lot more than beer, but I only like red wine.

• I don't know I like redd's and sparkling wines, so I'm not sure what to put.

• Both. But BEER.. I would drink it the whole day. Damn I love it.

• None

• I like wine but I hate the taste of beer

• BEER
    I hate wine lol

• Redbull

• Beer.. definitely beer.

• I'm more of a bourbon and scotch kind of guy

• Wine most definitely 🍷

• IPAs rock.

• Beer, without question.

• Beer.

• White wine

• I'm not sure yet. But my dad says I'll like wine

• Wine. I hate beer.

• Margaritas

• Non-alcoholic wine.

• 1. Wine
    2. Scotch & coke
    3. Absinthe

• I plea the fifth

• Wine. 🍷

• I'm a beer lover! 🍺🍺🍺

• beer

• You I missed out on both

• Wine.

• beer.

• Both of them

• I prefer beer

• I can't drink wine, so beer it is.