• Vegan/Vegetarian
    Vote A
  • Meat Eater/ Omnivore
    Vote B
Select age and gender to cast your vote:
I'm a GirlI'm a Guy

0|0

Most Helpful Girl

• I'm about 80% vegetarian so I'm truly a "flexitarian" I eat meet like 1-3 times a month only, and only beef. I avoid any other animals. I'm trying to go vegan but it's hard for me right now I don't have the $$$

0|1
    0|0
    • It's a zero-one thing. You either eat meat or you don't. The timing or the intervals don't matter. You sir are an omnivore.

• Sir? Omnivore? Lol no I think I still eat meat but rarely so I am technically still a meat eater

• That's what I said.

Most Helpful Guy

• Omnivore here. I always thought that meat eater is a weird term used by some vegans and/or vegetarians as a low-key insult to make some people look bad.

But they call themselves "vegans" and not "vegetable eaters". Oh well, the correct term is herbivore anyway.

0|0
    0|0
    • There's nothing insulting about being a meat eater. Who cares about labels

• You care. Otherwise you wouldn't have asked this question.

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Girls Said 14

• I avoid red meat, but would never give up dairy or eggs and still eat chicken and fish. So I don't know what's the fancy name for that if there even is any.

0|0
    0|0
  • I eat very little meat, as it has important nutrition but your really don't need a whole lot. Tons of people over consume these days.

0|1
    0|0
  • I'm vegetarian because meat is bad for the environment.

0|0
    0|0
    • What? How?

• Show All
    • Chicken is more environmentally friendly. We are overfishing though and use fish farms now to have enough.

• That's right. If your concern is the environment, you could avoid red meat.

• Meat eater, I can eat it but I don't like most of the meat. For example I don't eat pork.

0|0
    0|0
  • Carnivore

0|2
    0|0
  • Meat eater.

0|1
    0|0
  • Omnivore.

0|1
    0|0
  • MEAT eater

0|1
    0|0
  • I eat meat because it's tasty.

0|1
    0|0
  • I love meat!!

0|0
    0|0
  • Meat eater

0|0
    0|0
  • Like the majority I'm a meat eater.

0|0
    0|0
  • i eat anything.

0|0
    0|0
  • vegetarian, because I can't justify having pets but eating other animals

0|0
    0|0

What Guys Said 12

• I'm a meat eater because I have morals. Vegans kill thousands of innocent leaves every day. It's time to take a fucking stand and stop this madness.

0|2
    0|0
  • MEAT! We order ton of meat till tomorrow celebrating my sister for her birthday and that she got into the University she applied to.

0|1
    0|0
  • Omnivore, because I like playing to my strengths as a part of the most adaptable species on the planet and I'd like to maintain the enzymes for maximizing digestion of every food source available. If someone is vegan long enough, when they try and eat meat again their body will have to readjust back to it. Doesn't take long, but i'd prefer to be fully geared at all times. That's part of the reasons i'm doing a ketogenic diet right now. I want to increase my enzymes or be "Fat adapted" as some might say. I'll go back to a more flexible diet after that. But it's pretty cool. Only downside of keto in my opinion is I eat less, because of the fat.

0|0
    0|0
  • I am trying to go vegan but it's much harder than I thought to plan meals so I'm still working on it

0|0
    0|0
  • but you don't eat only meat you eat vegetables and fruits making you an omnivore
    not sure about the spelling

0|0
    0|0
  • I'm a meat eater, but don't get me wrong, IT'S NOT THAT TYPE OF MEAT!

0|0
    0|0
  • i eat pussy. 😸

0|1
    0|0
  • Omnivore.

0|1
    0|0
  • I'm a vegetarian, but not vegan.

0|0
    0|0
    • What does that mean?

• Show All
    • What's the philosophy beyond your choice?

• I don't like when people are killing animals, my reasons are ethical.

• More a meat eater

0|0
    0|0
  • Meat eater.

0|0
    0|0
  • Meat eater

0|0
    0|0

Recommended myTakes