Are you a vegan or a meat eater?

Why do you prefer your choice?
  • Vegan/Vegetarian
  • Meat Eater/ Omnivore

1513

Most Helpful Girl

• I'm about 80% vegetarian so I'm truly a "flexitarian" I eat meet like 1-3 times a month only, and only beef. I avoid any other animals. I'm trying to go vegan but it's hard for me right now I don't have the $$$

• It's a zero-one thing. You either eat meat or you don't. The timing or the intervals don't matter. You sir are an omnivore.

• Sir? Omnivore? Lol no I think I still eat meat but rarely so I am technically still a meat eater

• That's what I said.

Most Helpful Guy

• Omnivore here. I always thought that meat eater is a weird term used by some vegans and/or vegetarians as a low-key insult to make some people look bad.

But they call themselves "vegans" and not "vegetable eaters". Oh well, the correct term is herbivore anyway.

• There's nothing insulting about being a meat eater. Who cares about labels

• You care. Otherwise you wouldn't have asked this question.