As someone who doesn't go to bars, why do they appeal to people?

I've never understood why people go to them you're literally spending more than triple the LC cost of booze there.

69

Most Helpful Girl

• that's why you go and happy hour starts, it's just fun to unwind with friends and if there's like a small Dance Floor cut a rug a little bit and then go home

• happy hour is before the time when most bars get lively from what I've seen. also even during happy hour you're still paying way more than you would if you bought the beer yourself.

• I'm not worried about the cost of the drinks I'm drinking, I can afford to buy them if I'm going out. If you don't want to go don't go

Most Helpful Guy

• I don't go to bars or anywhere that serves alcohol or drugs. And alcohol is so overrated and you people think it is "cool and mature" but it's not.

Also I am not a "religious fanatic" I am an Atheist.

• you sound like a hoot...

• @Atreyu
      Yep typical alcoholic comeback whats next "omagerd you must be fun at parties hurr durr"?

I don't care if I am boring or not. Im not an immature fratboy punk.