Who has the best fries?

🍟🍟🍟🍟.. My cousin and I just had the craziest argument over which fast food restaurant has the best friesπŸ˜…. I told her Chick Fil A has the only fries worth eating in America but things went down hill after that. She said McDonalds has the best fries; you can't get any more American than that lol
Which fast food restaurant do you think has the best fries?
Updates:
I'm surprised no one said Arby's. I just thought about them. I haven't been there in forever but they have some bomb ass curly fries, not to mention those cheese sticks when they're hot and fresh!!

0|0

Most Helpful Guy

• Five Guys, Wendy's, and there was also this local Irish Pub and Restuarant where I lived but their new cook sucks so not anymore

1|0
    0|0
    • Okay Five Guys is life ! I'm not a big fan of Wendy's ; literally the only reason I go there is for a frosty.

• deja vu and I don't know why, but anyways I just like Wendy's burgers a whole lot better, McDonald's seeming just slaps theirs together but Wendy's just seems to have more going on. Either way, that's just my opinion

• Yeah you're right about McDonalds. I'd rather anyone else's but theirs honestly if there isn't another fast food around then maybe

Most Helpful Girl

• Chick-fil-a, hands down! I may be biased though because I feel like they are the best fast food restaurant anyway, in all aspects. Lol

1|0
    0|0
    • Not to mention they're a good Christian franchise

• Show All
    • Yes, the employees are so polite! Every Chick-fil-a I have been in was super clean as well, which is always a plus. :)

• I know they're such good people every time I go to the mall I always eat right at Chick-fil-A

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Guys Said 15

• Mcdonald fries are defiantly unique. When made fresh they are very delish

1|0
    0|0
    • Only when they're salty and fresh I will eat them; and I'll ask them at the window if they're fresh and for them to check bc I won't eat them if they're not.

• A trick is to ask for fries without salt
      They will always do a fresh batch because of that...

Then you just sprinkle salt after lol

• it's not a major chain they only have food stands but Di's Fries has the best fries I have ever had

1|0
    0|0
  • you're right sweet girl Arby's has some good ones but I like McDonald's too but I like mine even better

1|0
    0|0
  • A&W seasoned curly fries for fast food.
    Especially if you get a soft serve vanilla ice cream cone and dip the fries in that. Mmm. Try it.

For a restaurant I like the fries at Red Robin.

0|0
    0|0
    • You dip your fries in the ice cream?😳 That's a new one. I guess it's not so crazy bc I still eat Lays Chips with vanilla ice cream.

• Yeah my mom suggested it a long time ago when I was little. I thought it would be weird but it actually tastes pretty good. It is soft serve ice cream though not regular.

• Hmm I'll try it lol.

• Max has the best fries. Swedish hamburger restaurant.

0|0
    0|0
  • Burgerville or In-N-Out Burger

1|0
    0|0
    • I've been to LA twice and still didn't go to In N OutπŸ˜’. Ima check them out when I go back there for Christmas; although I won't be eating the burger because I don't eat beef but I've heard they're delicious.

• Show All
    • Oh I will! Anymore good restaurant suggestions you wanna give me lol. I've been to a few places when I was there. I'm definitely going to Benihana when I go back.

• Burgerville!! I live in SW Washington

• Arby's or Checkers.

1|0
    0|0
  • McDonald's all the way!

0|0
    0|0
  • Wienerschnitzel and Chick-fil-a

1|0
    0|0
  • Miami wings

1|0
    0|0
    • I know they're such good people every time I go to the mall I always eat right at Chick-fil-A

• Rallys got some damn good fries

0|0
    0|0
    • Never eaten ate Rally's. I don't even think there's one close to where I live. *googles it*

• The fries are crispy and stuff, I enjoy them. Probably not worth a long road trip though lol

• Yeah the closest one near me is 4 hours awayπŸ˜πŸ˜’

• McDonald's or a&ws

1|0
    0|0
  • Chick-fil-a

1|0
    0|0
  • McDonalds.

0|0
    0|0
  • Arby's or McDonald's

0|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 8

• McDonald's.. Red robins.. Wing stop. It depends what mood you're in!!

0|0
    0|0
    • Robins are really good because they have never ending fries. I think I'll be going there this week !

• Yea the cheese sticks are bomb as well as sonics, but the best fries has to be from checkers/ralleys

1|0
    0|0
  • Burger King?

1|0
    0|0
  • Any local burger stands

0|0
    0|0
  • McDonalds.

0|0
    0|0
  • Mcdonalds