What is the worst thing you've ever eaten?

0|0

Most Helpful Guy

• A mustard sause. I swear to god the moment it touched my tongue (unfortunately put a full tablespoon in my mouth) i could taste petrol right down to my butthole. The aftertaste lasted a couple of days. My farts and poop smelled like petrol too. My breath as well. And they still makes this stuff, so people buy it... what the fk is wrong with some people?

2|1
    0|0

Most Helpful Girl

• Raw oyster. A little part of me died that day. 😷😷 so gross!!

1|0
    0|0

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Guys Said 11

• 4 cheese pizza in China, it was HORRIBLE. It tasted so bitter I couldn't eat more than two slices or I would've thrown up. I put the money on the table and just left the place to eat cup noodles at home, terrible stuff.

0|0
    0|0
  • Vegan chocolate cake. It was bitter, dry, and the texture was just really odd. I almost felt like dipping it in sugar before taking another bite, but yeah I ended up dumping it.

0|0
    0|0
  • a penut butter and jelly sandwich with tuna and broccoli inside. tasted like cancer

2|0
    0|0
  • Limburger cheese

0|0
    0|0
    • Limburger may smell like shit but it's actually very tasty, it doesn't taste anything like smells.

• My sister made me eat worms once it was gross.

0|0
    0|0
  • An olive or a pepper in Tunisia. Both made me puke

0|0
    0|0
  • Pineapple curry.

0|0
    0|0
  • Raccoon-that taste came back just writing this

0|0
    0|0
  • salad It's so boring in the taste

0|0
    0|0
  • roast cat

0|0
    0|0
  • lickerish

0|0
    0|0
    • Liquorice? I know people hate it in China, apparently it tastes like their medicine. Personally I love it, especially the salty ones.

• it seems like people reactdifferently to liuorice
      its used as a drink in my parts where the roots of the plant is soaked
      a lot of people just love it
      but only a few just like me find absolutly disgusting i really am about to vomit whenever i try to drink i hate not being able to find why people love it

What Girls Said 8

• I was at this italian place called maggianos a couple years ago, and there was a special where you can pick fam sized dinners for everyone to eat. I thought the fish with capers was gonna be good I think it was called parmasean crusted fish or something but it had so many capers around it and on it, it was so salty and bitter I had to change it out

0|0
    0|0
  • Duck patte, cow brains, boiled blood. Not by choice lol this made me start asking more what people offer to give me lol

0|0
    0|0
  • Black olives win as the worst thing I have ever eaten.

0|0
    0|0
  • I can't really think of anything. Maybe licorice?

0|0
    0|0
  • Beef honeycomb

0|0
    0|0
  • Chicken gizzards!

0|0
    0|0
  • brussels sprout

0|0
    0|0
  • A bullfrog