What's your favorite cuisine?

And favorite dish from that cuisine.
What's your favorite cuisine?
My favorite cuisine is Italian, by far. I love basically everything from it, from lasagna and pizza to all of the different types of spaghetti. My favorite dish from it probably is Carbonara, it's all eat when I go to an Italian restaurant near home, it's just so good.

0|0

Most Helpful Guy

• Funny without reading your question fully - Italian and Carbonara was the first thing that came into my head.

1|0
    0|0

Most Helpful Girl

• Italy had the best food, with France at a close second. Nothing is better than going to Italy and getting pasta and pizza from the source. When I tasted their pizza, I realised how much unnecessary grease Americans put in their food, because their pizza had no grease and tasted 1000 times better! Their pasta is aldo super rich and flavourful. France's pasta is rockin' too. If you're a food fanatic, I highly suggest going to those countries to try out their food; it's a thousand times better when you go there.

2|0
    0|0

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Guys Said 16

• Oh dear, I really dislike Italian, haha. (Pizza being the exception that verifies the rule. Hmm, that joke might not work in English, oh well.)

So my favorite cuisine would be... whatever junkfood is? I prefer a huge cheese burger or a brädwurst over any of that posh crap by a long shot, haha.

2|0
    0|0
  • Japanese! it really is the prettiest and most well-thought out food I've ever tasted. The feeling of Wagyu beef literally melting in your mouth whilst a geisha slowly fans you in the middle of Kyoto is an experience you just cannot beat!

1|0
    0|0
  • Pizza or seafood, can't decide. Pussy also, but most don't call that food, even if most guys say they like to eat it (I can sometimes understand why English is a hard 2nd language to learn).

1|0
    0|0
  • Mexican or Italian, anything with cheese and red sauce or marinara.

1|0
    0|0
  • South African

1|0
    0|0
  • Shrimp/chicken Alfredo

1|0
    0|0
  • Love seafood the most!!

1|0
    0|0
  • Italian. Bread.

1|0
    0|0
  • Dont know maybe INDIAN

1|0
    0|0
  • Chinese and
    noodles

1|0
    0|0
  • Umm I'd say

1|0
    0|0
  • Bengali 🇧🇩

1|0
    0|0
  • Japanese and its sushi

1|0
    0|0
  • Lasagna. spaghetti, pizza. steak

1|0
    0|0
  • For me, nothing comes close to Pakistani Food. Not to be confused with Indian food. Some north Indian Punjabi food perhaps, but not most of it.

1|0
    0|0
    • The problem is, our taste pallettes are adjusted to very strong tastes. And very hot food. So nothing else manages to feel like having any taste.

• Mexican. I like the hot stuff.

1|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 19

• British home-made dinner ♥

My favourite is steak and ale pie with mash potatoes and gravy.

www.booths.co.uk/.../...le_pie_960x557-660x371.jpg

1|0
    0|0
  • I can't choose one cuisine really, it's a tie between Argentinian, Brazilian, Italian, German and Japanese. My favorite dishes are asados, galinhada, risotto alla piemontese, Käsespätzle (with Nürnberger Würstchen bc I'm a tourist and I can) and all sorts of salmon sushi.

1|0
    0|0
  • Italian, too. Mushroom pizza with red onion, red pepper, tomato. Loads of chilli oil and black pepper.

Like Thai and Vietnamese food too.

Oh damn. I just like food!

1|0
    0|0
  • -Tunisian
    -Levantine/Middle Eastern (Turkish, Lebanese, Syrian, Palestinian etc)
    -Italian

So pretty much mediterennean

But I also liked tamed Chinese

1|0
    0|0
  • I love a good tetrazzini. But I also love Mediterranean food too.

1|0
    0|0
  • Vietnamese food, and I haven't yet had a dish that I didn't like so I can't pick a favourite.

1|0
    0|0
  • I love Indian food. My favourite is probably chicken madras.

1|0
    0|0
  • I love italian too other than that its between Asian or carribean

1|0
    0|0
  • Sushi 😩
    Deep fried California rolls are my favorite.

1|0
    0|0
  • I love Japanese food (sushis) and French food (can't chose only one dish)

1|0
    0|0
  • Italian is my favourite, with Mexican in second place and Chinese in third.

1|0
    0|0
  • I love Japanese Cuisine, it is the best and really healthy.

1|0
    0|0
  • Italian!

1|0
    0|0
  • Thai for sure.

1|0
    0|0
  • Me too!

2|0
    0|0
  • Korean. Reminds me of home.

1|0
    0|0
  • Maybe Seafood or Mexican

1|0
    0|0
  • Italian and Korean are my fav.

1|0
    0|0
  • I love Chinese cuisine! My dad taught me everything he knows about cooking so I am able and like cooking different cuisines but Chinese cuisine is my favourite but Italian is a very close second.

1|0
    0|0

Recommended myTakes