What are some quick breakfast options to get out the door early in the morning? (little to no preptime)?

0|0

Most Helpful Girl

• Smoothie. Buy all your fruits frozen and/or pre-chopped, and toss it all in a good blender. You can even add veg and get all your fruit and veg requirements for the day in one go or add things like protein powder, peanut butter, oatmeal, chia seeds etc.

0|0
    0|0

Most Helpful Guy

• -Buy a meal replacement protein powder and drink it along the way.
    -Make your own protein bars
    -Eat baby food. Milk, powder, stir 10", ready and you can eat it within 30". Thats what i do before gym.

0|0
    0|0
    • what brand would you recommend if I'd look for a vanilla or strawberry/banana flavor

• Show All
    • more concerned with taste. if its replacement for meals probably high calorie

• High calorie: BSN True Mass
      Low calorie: Herbalife F1 or MyProtein meal replacement powder.

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Girls Said 6

• An up and go drink and a muesli bar

0|0
    0|0
  • Granola bars, Eggo waffles (pop them in the toaster while you're getting ready and grab them before you go!), to-go mini pancakes (comes in a bag and you pop them in the microwaves), fruits. (:

0|0
    0|0
  • i usually have a carnation breakfast drink and a fruit of some sort if I'm in a hurry, literally fix it on the way out the door and eat it between the kitchen and the end of the driveway

0|0
    0|0
  • Breakfast bars, protein bars, fruit, yogurt.

0|0
    0|0
  • Dry cereal in a plastic bag.

0|0
    0|0
  • Plastic wrapped sandwich!

0|0
    0|0

What Guys Said 6

• Egg salad sandwhich. Put it in the fridge overnight and eat it in the morning. In general, I find making fresh food In the evening and storing it overnight is best!

0|0
    0|0
  • Banana and string cheese.

Toast with peanut butter.

Hardboiled egg and orange juice.

0|0
    0|0
  • plain yogurt. a banana. cold leftovers from previous day. want something proper? wake up 10 min earlier (yes to go sleep 10 min earlier)

0|0
    0|0
  • Just make it the night before and use a microwave like the rest of us.

0|0
    0|0
  • Toast and jam, a classic

0|0
    0|0
  • Mcdonalds

0|0
    0|0

Recommended myTakes