Can hot dogs be eaten raw?

0|0

Most Helpful Girl

• I eat em raw... I never got sick from it... Sometimes I don't wanna wait for them to boil. and sometimes I just wake up in the middle of the night and shove one in my mouth cuas I'm hungry lol. depends on the ones u get. I ate one raw that was a different brand one time and it was gritty..
    .. I don't know I guess I'm weird

0|1
    0|0

Most Helpful Guy

• Most "hot dog" wieners come precooked, but there are a lot of other sausage varieties that do need to be cooked as they're made from fresh, raw pork, beef or chicken. To be safe check the package, if it says cook before consuming, then you had better cook them!

0|1
    0|0

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Girls Said 6

• Hot dogs are actually precooked. You're really just heating them up when you "cook" them. So they aren't raw, they're just cold lol.

0|1
    0|0
  • have to read the package. Most are fully cooked but I wouldn't say 100% of them are

0|1
    0|0
  • You shouldn't eat hot dogs at all.. 🌭 🔥 🐶... 👀!!!

1|1
    0|0
  • yes. well... i hope so. i used to eat them raw all the time and never got sick or anything

0|1
    0|0
  • I never ate a hot dog raw before, so I do not know.

0|1
    0|0
  • That's gross, yikes!

0|1
    0|0

What Guys Said 6

• Bro, there's a chance the meat contains eggs do not eat that or any sausages raw always boil, for all you know that hot dog couldve been up in someones butt before packaging

0|1
    0|0
  • I don't know, but I wouldn't risk it myself.

0|1
    0|0
  • No but mine can ;3

0|1
    0|0
  • Yes

?

0|1
    0|0
  • Yeah

0|1
    0|0