What's your go-to food?

I'm sure we all have those moments when we're too lazy to cook anything that takes a little more effort. So what's your go-to food when you're feeling lazy as fuck?

Mine -apart from frozen Pizza and instant ramen- would be rice with egg, or noodles with some cheap tomato sauce off the supermarket.

0|1

Most Helpful Girl

• thanks for asking what i needed to wait 19hrs to ask because this must be the funniest post and coms I've read since I signed up

and
    I'd say miso soup and/or fruits
    yes I'm that lazy

0|0
    0|0
    • Thanks for reminding me that this question is still alive somehow, and how I legit forgot the Bananas I bought 3 days ago that I left in my backpack.
      I'm not making this up, I would've totally forgotten about them if it wasn't for you mentioning fruit lmao
      MHO goes to you for not making me waste them. True MVP right there

Most Helpful Guy

• Definitely not spaghetti

- sitting alone curling 100lb dumbbells and reading signed edition of ripptoe's starting strength
    - cute cardio bunny approaches me
    - start trembling with fear
    - "Hey! You're doing Ripptoe's? Is it any good?"
    - "I-I think you'll find Ripptoe's transcends the normative compound-isolation dichotomy, actually," I reply
    - she says she doesn't understand
    - I snort with laughter
    - protein shake spurts out of my nostrils, along with a single strand of spaghetti
    - panicking, I quickly pull my mossimo v-neck to my nose and blow
    - more spaghetti falls out
    - I try to catch it all in my fedora, but it quickly overflows
    - the girl is staring at me in horror
    - I stand up, knocking the bench over, and sprint towards the door
    - trip on a string of spaghetti that was dangling from my nose
    - as I crash to the floor a wet bubble of bolognese sauce escapes from my ass
    - I attempt to stand up but slip on a meatball that had rolled out of my trouser leg
    - everyone is laughing hysterically
    - I try to apologize but my mouth is full of spaghetti
    - start vomiting uncontrollably
    - the spaghetti wraps itself around my neck
    - I can't breathe
    - I beg for help but no-one can hear me over their laughter
    - everything goes black

0|2
    0|0

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Girls Said 28

• Rice made in my rice cooker! Fill the cooker bowl with a couple cups of rice then fill with liquid to the right line depending on how much rice you put in and what kind. The good thing about it is you can mix up flavors and not have the same thing every time. Some days I'll use white rice, other brown. I've cooked the rice in water, chicken stock, coconut milk, pineapple juice; you can basically use whatever as long as your ratio is right. Then I'll add different spices or chopped up veggies right to the mix before putting the lid on and pressing start. When it sound comes on that it's finished I've got a flavorful and pretty good meal ready. Depending how lazy I feel then determines if I want to dig right in, add some toppings, or turn it into a stir fry!

0|1
    0|0
    • I really need to invest into a rice cooker I guess... I've heard from so many people how nice that thing is to have.
      And god damn, rice cooked in chicken stock sounds amazing hahaha

• Show All
    • AGREED!!! It's fun, helps with creativity, can help with math if anyone has trouble with it, it's good for you, people appreciate it more, it's more customizable, it's easy, and really it's just the best. I can basically relate anything to cooking or food in general.

• Yah. Oh yeah I noticed that cooking goes with math totally

• -Grilled cheese is very easy and quick.
    -I make these really easy noodles as well. I cook the pasta, usually bowtie noodles or penne but you can use any type. And then after you drain the water melt some butter in the pot and then add minced garlic, let it brown for about 1min then add the noodles back to the pot and add parmesan cheese.
    -Toasted tomato and cheddar sandwiches
    -This one is a little bit more work but still super easy. It is chicken alfredo but can take 20 min. While cooking pasta, start cooking chicken in separate pan and add onions and garlic when its almost done (sometimes I add mushrooms too) and when thats done add alfredo sauce that comes in a jar from the supermarket, let it heat up and simmer for a few min then add the mixture on top of noodles.
    -Sometimes I also just cut up different vegetables that I have on hand with chicken and lime juice

0|1
    0|0
  • Omelettes with whatever I can find in the fridge, French toast or smoothies with fruit I keep in the freezer

1|0
    0|0
  • Mashed potatoes, the one that you buy in a powder form and you have to pour it in boiled milk and water. It takes me less than 2'.

0|1
    0|0
  • The lamb, salad, rice and potato dinner from a little place in the mall next to my place. It's Mr. Greek I think? Something like that.

0|0
    0|0
  • Salted cheese with toast. Or grilled cheese. Or whatever I find in the kitchen lol

0|0
    0|0
  • Pasta with ketchup or hot sauce, topped with some decent cheese. It's good alone or with sausages.

0|0
    0|0
  • Air popped popcorn, Corn Flakes with milk, chocolate milk.

0|0
    0|0
  • tater tots or waffles lol

0|1
    0|0
    • What in the world are tater tots? lol

• seriously? omg!!! they r delicious!!! theyre kike mini hash browns.
      potatoes... boiiiii, ur missing out!!!
      come over, ill make some!
      they come frozen, u just throw them in the oven then eat them with ketchup.. ir plain!

• Oooh, so they're basically just like those potato croquettes?
      But sure, I'm always down for food haha

• 99 cent chef boyardi mini ravioli sometimes with a mozzarella cheese stick do real

0|0
    0|0
  • Cereal or a sandwich. lmaoo

0|1
    0|0
  • cheese burgers

0|1
    0|0
  • Pizza and ramen.

0|1
    0|0
  • A granola bar or cereal

0|1
    0|0
  • Sushiiiii

0|1
    0|0
  • Grilled cheese or chick fil a

0|1
    0|0
  • Instant ramen. Or fresh air lol

0|0
    0|0
  • Salsa and tortilla chips.

0|0
    0|0
  • Pasta

0|0
    0|0
  • Ice cream.

0|0
    0|0
  • noodles

0|1
    0|0
  • Grilled cheese with bacon

0|0
    0|0
  • pickles๐Ÿ˜‚

1|0
    0|0
  • ramen๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚

0|0
    0|0
  • i make top ramen lol

0|0
    0|0
  • A "whatever's in the fridge" dish.

1|1
    0|0
  • Pan fried ravioli. Just put some butter on there with some garlic and onion powder.

0|1
    0|0
    • That sounds pretty good, I might just add that to my list.

• Show All
    • I like pasta. I like cheese. So I guess so. Lol

• Perfect summary of Italian cuisine lmao

• Easy mac and mashed potato.

0|1
    0|0
    • Had to google that one. Is the easy mac an American thing?

• Haha I'm Australian. The Australian easy mac is a millions times better than the American version.

• I'll probably never get around to trying it, but if I ever end up down-under, I'll remember that haha

What Guys Said 4

• Cheap and easy can be pretty great, microwave anything for me.

0|1
    0|0
  • I like Sausage with a baked potato made from the Microwave.

0|0
    0|0
  • Sushi. I love sushi with all my heart

1|1
    0|0
  • sweet reliable borscht!

0|0
    0|0

Recommended myTakes