What's your go-to food?

I'm sure we all have those moments when we're too lazy to cook anything that takes a little more effort. So what's your go-to food when you're feeling lazy as fuck?

Mine -apart from frozen Pizza and instant ramen- would be rice with egg, or noodles with some cheap tomato sauce off the supermarket.

295

Most Helpful Girl

• thanks for asking what i needed to wait 19hrs to ask because this must be the funniest post and coms I've read since I signed up

and
    I'd say miso soup and/or fruits
    yes I'm that lazy

• Thanks for reminding me that this question is still alive somehow, and how I legit forgot the Bananas I bought 3 days ago that I left in my backpack.
      I'm not making this up, I would've totally forgotten about them if it wasn't for you mentioning fruit lmao
      MHO goes to you for not making me waste them. True MVP right there

Most Helpful Guy

• Definitely not spaghetti

- sitting alone curling 100lb dumbbells and reading signed edition of ripptoe's starting strength
    - cute cardio bunny approaches me
    - start trembling with fear
    - "Hey! You're doing Ripptoe's? Is it any good?"
    - "I-I think you'll find Ripptoe's transcends the normative compound-isolation dichotomy, actually," I reply
    - she says she doesn't understand
    - I snort with laughter
    - protein shake spurts out of my nostrils, along with a single strand of spaghetti
    - panicking, I quickly pull my mossimo v-neck to my nose and blow
    - more spaghetti falls out
    - I try to catch it all in my fedora, but it quickly overflows
    - the girl is staring at me in horror
    - I stand up, knocking the bench over, and sprint towards the door
    - trip on a string of spaghetti that was dangling from my nose
    - as I crash to the floor a wet bubble of bolognese sauce escapes from my ass
    - I attempt to stand up but slip on a meatball that had rolled out of my trouser leg
    - everyone is laughing hysterically
    - I try to apologize but my mouth is full of spaghetti
    - start vomiting uncontrollably
    - the spaghetti wraps itself around my neck
    - I can't breathe
    - I beg for help but no-one can hear me over their laughter
    - everything goes black