What are you folks having for dinner ( or for breakfast or lunch depending on where you are at)?

Me, I'm going healthy tonight.

Homemade bruschetta.. that I worked on all damn day cuz I suck in the kitchen...

And here's where it gets good!
Cheesy chicken taquitos and 4 hostess powdered donuts... and a can of sugar cane juice.
I know, don't hate me cuz I plan such fantastic dinners. You too can join me in such fine dining.

39

Most Helpful Guy

• My wife suggested we go to Hooters. So we went. lol

• The food there is awful. I'd rather have frozen taquitos and powdered donuts.

• I thought so too, but apparently the one near our apartment is really good. We had chicken tenders and curly fries with their medium wing sauce, and it was tasty.

Most Helpful Girl

• Homemade chicken parm.