What are you folks having for dinner ( or for breakfast or lunch depending on where you are at)?

Me, I'm going healthy tonight.

Homemade bruschetta.. that I worked on all damn day cuz I suck in the kitchen...

And here's where it gets good!
Cheesy chicken taquitos and 4 hostess powdered donuts... and a can of sugar cane juice.
I know, don't hate me cuz I plan such fantastic dinners. You too can join me in such fine dining.

0|0

Most Helpful Guy

• My wife suggested we go to Hooters. So we went. lol

0|0
    0|0
    • The food there is awful. I'd rather have frozen taquitos and powdered donuts.

• I thought so too, but apparently the one near our apartment is really good. We had chicken tenders and curly fries with their medium wing sauce, and it was tasty.

Most Helpful Girl

• Homemade chicken parm.

0|0
    0|0

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Guys Said 8

• I planned on reheating this hamburger with rice and this Tasty Bite Kashmir Spinach. The Kasmir Spinach was so bad I had to throw it out. Usually they are really tasty.

0|0
    0|0
  • Half of a crappy hot roast beer sub with onions and a can of chickarina soup.

0|0
    0|0
    • Progresso?

• Show All
    • I'm not sure what you'd be expecting from a canned soup and a left over sandwich

• I usually enjoy Progresso soup. The sub was actually from tonight. I only ate half because it sucked so badly. Its something to do with their onions. They're not browned or sauteed properly and they come out nasty.

• I'm American I eat whatever the hell I want

0|0
    0|0
  • I had 4 empanadas and a half gallon of raw milk.

0|0
    0|0
  • I dont eat breakfast an I eat a sandwich for lunch

0|0
    0|0
  • I had fish sticks, and mac and cheese

0|0
    0|0
    • Hmmm.. I was just telling a friend how I eat mac n cheese with canned tuna. Not quite the same but close.

• Sugarcane juice? Sounds vile

0|0
    0|0
  • A chicken

0|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 2

Recommended myTakes