Is your tap water save?

A Couple days ago i went to my family. i brushed my teeth there, After i was done brushing my teeth, I went to a tap to wash my mouth. When i putted the water in my mouth i almost trew upπŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚ The water there was almost like detergent and smelled a bit like bleach.

While the water from our house in Morocco was a bit more clean but not drinkable, it also got a nasty smell to it.

by the way, I'm currently in MoroccoIs your tap water save??Is your tap water save??
  • Yes
    Vote A
  • No
    Vote B
  • Results
    Vote C
Select age and gender to cast your vote:
I'm a GirlI'm a Guy

0|0

Most Helpful Girl

• It's safe, I drink it during the summer because it's cold unlike my other water.

0|0
    0|0

Most Helpful Guy

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Girls Said 4

• It's safe to drink and I would never pay for bottled water here. Whenever I travel to a country where tap water is unsafe to drink, it feels weird to pay for bottled water.

0|0
    0|0
  • Yes we can cook with it, or just drink it

0|0
    0|0
  • Got mine tested it's safe.

0|0
    0|0
  • it is safe but we don't drink

0|0
    0|0

What Guys Said 10

• Not bad cause once a girl accidently fell into the water tanks in a hotel. She got stuck and died then started disintegrating in there

We know that cause the people complained about their water tasting funky lol no kidding

1|0
    0|0
  • 0|0
    0|0
  • I live in near San Francisco and we have some of the best filtered tap water. it taste damn near like bottled water

0|0
    0|0
  • Water in most countries is safe to drink, it's just the differences in the composition that might make it "unsafe" to drink for foreigners specifically.

0|0
    0|0
  • we use it hear and it's clean and drinkable

0|0
    0|0
  • Our water is safe in USA

0|0
    0|0
  • Mine is not

0|0
    0|0
  • Yes...

0|0
    0|0
  • Yes mine is safe in England

0|0
    0|0
  • Yes and you probably where there when they flush the water lines to clean then

0|0
    0|0
    • no its always like that in that city fucking disgusting manπŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

Recommended myTakes