Is your tap water save?

A Couple days ago i went to my family. i brushed my teeth there, After i was done brushing my teeth, I went to a tap to wash my mouth. When i putted the water in my mouth i almost trew upπŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚ The water there was almost like detergent and smelled a bit like bleach.

While the water from our house in Morocco was a bit more clean but not drinkable, it also got a nasty smell to it.

by the way, I'm currently in MoroccoIs your tap water save??Is your tap water save??
  • Yes
  • No
  • Results
    Vote C

511

Most Helpful Girl

• It's safe, I drink it during the summer because it's cold unlike my other water.

Most Helpful Guy