Canned tuna in mac n cheese, yay or nay?

Canned tuna in mac n cheese, yay or nay?when I was a kid my mom used to fix this for me cuz she thought it was what Americans liked. I preferred it plain but I grew up with tuna mac n cheese so now, every so often I gotta have it.
  • Yassss!!!
    Vote A
  • No... effing... way...
    Vote B
Select age and gender to cast your vote:
I'm a GirlI'm a Guy

0|0

Most Helpful Guy

Most Helpful Girl

• I love that combo

1|0
    0|0
    • My mom did this too. But it was so often that it became the norm and I started to hate it. Now is also a comfort food too.

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Guys Said 11

• No. Have a bowl of mac with a tuna sandwich sure, but don't put the tuna in the mac or you risk opening a hellgate

1|0
    0|0
  • I have been a bodybuilder since 1980. Was in college and broke from 1985 to 1991. Needed PALATABLE, CHEAP protein. That would be tuna except I hated the taste. Mixed it with mac n cheese and voila!

1|0
    0|0
  • Grrrrooossss😷😷 you sure she was confused and it wasn't Tuna Casserole? I know no one who has tuna with Mac and cheese.

1|0
    0|0
  • I guess it would be good but Im pretty sure I haven't had actual mac & cheese (Australian)

1|0
    0|0
  • Should've chopped up cooked bacon into it instead. That's nice

1|0
    0|0
  • I don't this that I have had it before but its probably good. Like a cheesy tuna melt

1|0
    0|0
  • Don't forget the ketchup!

1|0
    0|0
  • Combo is kinda off

1|0
    0|0
  • Can't sand ether 1

1|0
    0|0
  • Sounds great!

1|0
    0|0
  • never have has it but wouldn't mind trying it.

1|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 6

• I have to be in a very specific mood.

It's not unheard of. Crack on. We all have weird eating habits. Most people are horrified because I hate buttered bread. Each to their own.

1|0
    0|0
  • I used to like it as a child. Now I can't say that I do.

1|0
    0|0
  • Yup, but not from the blue box. Melted Velveeta and milk for the cheese sauce.

1|0
    0|0
  • Gross

1|0
    0|0
  • great concept

1|0
    0|0
  • I hate tuna

1|0
    0|0

Recommended myTakes