How do you make your tea?

What's your favorite tea and how do you make it? I know with English breakfast tea you add sugar, milk and honey but on others you don't. I'm trying to make tea a main part of my diet

0|0

Most Helpful Girl

• ooo! this is my favorite question by far! So there are so many different ways to make tea because there are so many different kinds! With just a bag though I like to boil my spring water in a kettle until it hisses. put the black tea in the cup first and then pour the water over it. Then when I feel like its strong enough ill add a dab of milk to it. I dont like sugar in my tea at all, just a personal preference. I will stur the milk and tea together with a stir straw back and forth rather than in a circle it mixes better that way! With herbal tea its all thoes steps but without milk ill add honey or lemon to it if I feel like it. Just a tip drink real Asian jasmin tea if you have a cold or upset stomach it really helps! I like to joke and say it has healing properties it works so well.

0|1
    0|0
    • by the way take tea advise from Asians and brits theu know how to make tea I learned from them! Im definatly a tea snob my paintry is filled with tea of all kinds!

• thanks! and same, I've been trying out many different teas over the past few years both bag and loose leaf. I usually get mine from Teavana

• Davids tea is a really nice store I go to a lot of local shops to get my tea 😊

Most Helpful Guy

• Tea? we push that shit in the ocean boi! you not remember the Boston tea party. USA for life homie

0|1
    1|0

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Girls Said 18

• I always use herbs for my tea (not with a teabag) and maybe a bit of honey when the herbs taste like grass πŸ˜‚ I have different herbs that I like and use for different health issues. For instance, I use rosemary when my blood pressure is too low (period troubles) and camomile for relaxation. When I feel like I have the flu, I use elderberry.

0|1
    0|0
  • There's an amazing rice green tea that tastes amazing! I enjoy that and any naturally flavored black teas

0|1
    0|0
    • rice green tea? haven't heard of it where to find it?

• It's called "toasted rice" and the brand name is Numi. I'd imagine it's easy to find. I get mine at Target if you have any of those where you live. If not, I'm sure any grocery store would sell it.

• I love tea. Mainly green and white tea nowadays, along with herbal blends, but some flavoured black teas are really good too. Green vanilla tea is golden. ❀

0|1
    0|0
  • I make my tea by measuring half cup of water, half cup milk. I mix the two in sauce pan and ads cardamon pods, and vanilla sugar. I add breakfast tea leaves and wait for the mixture to slowly boil.

Then I strain it and pour it in to my favourite cup β™₯

0|0
    0|0
  • I make black tea on turkish kettle

The pic shows a modern version of the kettle

You brew the tea on top
    The water is boiled below (which brews the tea)

0|0
    0|0
  • Peppermint tea, just boil water and put fresh peppermint in it for about 10 minutes till it gets green and then add honey or sugar😊

0|1
    0|0
  • If I do put anything in it I put agave honey in it and maybe some lemon, depending on the tea. I usually drink mint, chamomile, green tea, Palo azul, Yerba Buena, black cherry and Citrus

0|0
    0|0
  • My favorite tea is mint iced tea with sugar but no lemon.

0|1
    0|0
  • Just generic English tea, I guess. I have one teaspoon of sugar and a bit of skimmed milk.

0|1
    0|0
  • Tea made with distilled water and nothing else added to it is best. my favorite is earl grey black tea, get it to just below boiling and add the tea, steep 5 minutes and drink.

0|0
    0|0
  • I like cinnamon tea.. and ginger tea with milk. I prefer to add milk more than I add water.

0|0
    0|0
  • I love green tea, I drink like 4 cups of it everyday without sugar

0|0
    0|0
  • I only have tea when I'm sick and I put honey in it because it's good for my throat. :)

0|0
    0|0
  • I actually really hate tea.
    But when I drink it it's just plain ginger tea, pretty decent.

0|0
    0|0
  • hibiscus tea, and I don't feel like digging out my tea book

0|0
    0|0
  • I drink mainly green tea

0|0
    0|0
  • boil and brew

0|0
    0|0
  • Irish breakfast tea with milk and sugar

0|0
    0|0

What Guys Said 4

• If it's Earl grey I just take it straight up.
    English breakfast I'll add a spoon of sugar , same goes for Irish breakfast tea.

0|0
    0|0
  • In a tea pot I fill it up with water about a little more than half way then put 3 tea bags inside it.

0|0
    0|0
  • with milk

0|0
    0|0
  • Add ice

0|0
    0|0

Recommended myTakes