How do you make your tea?

What's your favorite tea and how do you make it? I know with English breakfast tea you add sugar, milk and honey but on others you don't. I'm trying to make tea a main part of my diet

195

Most Helpful Girl

• ooo! this is my favorite question by far! So there are so many different ways to make tea because there are so many different kinds! With just a bag though I like to boil my spring water in a kettle until it hisses. put the black tea in the cup first and then pour the water over it. Then when I feel like its strong enough ill add a dab of milk to it. I dont like sugar in my tea at all, just a personal preference. I will stur the milk and tea together with a stir straw back and forth rather than in a circle it mixes better that way! With herbal tea its all thoes steps but without milk ill add honey or lemon to it if I feel like it. Just a tip drink real Asian jasmin tea if you have a cold or upset stomach it really helps! I like to joke and say it has healing properties it works so well.

• by the way take tea advise from Asians and brits theu know how to make tea I learned from them! Im definatly a tea snob my paintry is filled with tea of all kinds!

• thanks! and same, I've been trying out many different teas over the past few years both bag and loose leaf. I usually get mine from Teavana

• Davids tea is a really nice store I go to a lot of local shops to get my tea 😊

Most Helpful Guy

• Tea? we push that shit in the ocean boi! you not remember the Boston tea party. USA for life homie