Just why do you go to fast food places?

And don't say because its fast!

88

Most Helpful Girl

• funny that you ask why people go to fast food places.. and then say "and don't say because its fast" You know, the entire business model for fast food places is based on it being fast and convenient for people.

Its kind of like asking people why they drive cars and then say "but don't say its because you need to go somewhere."

Most Helpful Guy

• Sometimes i like feeling fat and buying 6 McDoubles two medium fries and a McFlury for $15. It's fun to eat fat. But I don't do that too often. I like quality food that tastes good