Just why do you go to fast food places?

And don't say because its fast!

0|0

Most Helpful Girl

• funny that you ask why people go to fast food places.. and then say "and don't say because its fast" You know, the entire business model for fast food places is based on it being fast and convenient for people.

Its kind of like asking people why they drive cars and then say "but don't say its because you need to go somewhere."

0|1
    0|0

Most Helpful Guy

• Sometimes i like feeling fat and buying 6 McDoubles two medium fries and a McFlury for $15. It's fun to eat fat. But I don't do that too often. I like quality food that tastes good

0|0
    0|0

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Girls Said 7

• When you work up to 12 hour days it's easy and, sorry but it is infact fast. I try to keep away from it as much as possible but sometimes it's unavoidable for me.

0|1
    0|0
  • I really don't anymore. I used to go, because it was cheaper than to eat in a real restaurant. Now if I want to eat junk, I go to a restaurant and pay a decent price for a good meal, rather than having a cheap sloppy meal in a fast food joint. Sometimes, if I'm really tired or lazy, I still order pizza, though. Because I can't be bothered to cook.

0|0
    0|0
  • All-American comfort food. I don't go often, but it is nice on occasion.

0|1
    0|0
  • because I freaking love burgers and I often crave for greasy food

0|0
    0|0
  • I love unhealthy food 😥

0|1
    0|0
  • Because sometimes I don't feel like cooking.

0|0
    0|0
  • I don't always feel like cooking

0|0
    0|0

What Guys Said 7

• I avoid. Except if I'm with friends that want to meet there and I don't order, or with a girl to signal her that we're not dating.

0|1
    0|0
  • It's very economical on the wallet, I can buy as much as I want and still afford it. The food is very tasty.

0|0
    0|0
  • Because if I'm up late they are the only places that still serve food.

0|0
    0|0
  • I don't go too often but sometimes it's the only choice with a hectic schedule.

0|0
    0|0
  • Tastes amazing.

0|0
    0|0
  • I'm in a big hurry

0|0
    0|0
  • Rarely

0|0
    0|0

Recommended myTakes