If you're a vegetarian may I ask what your reason is for not eating meat?

I'm just curious because meat has good protein for the human body

137

Most Helpful Girl

• Tons of things have protein for the body, chickpeas have large amount of protein as well as lentils and such. I still eat meat but maybe like 3 times a month and only beef. Im trying to go vegan again but right now it's hard since I'm not working. When you are vegan you eat more. I do it for ethical reasons and because meat isn't healthy for you. It has tons of drug medicine and antibiotics in the meat tons of hormones as well. I don't eat cheese and that took me a while because I was addicted to it. Now I can't eat it