1 big handful of pistachio nuts

Dinner:
Half a cucumber
4 tbsp of guacamole

Snack:
1 fruit and nut bar

0|1

Most Helpful Guy

• Not a lot, but I think people go crazy trying to lose weight and they believe that eating little is the way to do it. I would suggest eating at least a bit more if not eat until you are full each meal, you may not be trying to lose weight at all, but I believe that it is likely that you spend most of your free time worrying about this stuff rather than enjoying food and being focused on more eimportant things or just have in something fun to talk about.

I have a friend who used to tell me every single thing she ate, it is a bit annoying.

Just eat and exercise and have a hobby and maybe a job

0|0
    0|1

Most Helpful Girl

• Are you trying to lose weight? My mum ate little (and more than you!) then went to a nutritionist who told her to eat more - even larger servings... her diet was somewhat balanced... after she started eating MORE she lost some weight. The nutritionist said she was mal-nourished and the body just put every little bit she ate into fat. When she started eating properly the body kind of harmonized and stopped storing the fat, metabolism started to function properly and so on...

0|0
    0|0

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Guys Said 15

• You probably aren't eating enough actually. You should do a vitamin, mineral and food analysis. Everyone always thinks about calories, but they are just the energy food gives us. What essential nutrients are you lacking? There's not much while fiber in what you ate. There's some in the fruit, but not really enough.

0|1
    0|0
  • That's a little over 1,000 calories and less than 40 grams of protein. Horrible diet. You need 300-500 more calories. Your diet is a nice recipe for being "skinny fat". Not sustainable long term. You are setting yourself for a binge. Not only that you will be losing muscle and slowing your metabolism. You should be building up your metabolism. I do people's diets. PM me if you want help. No charge

0|0
    0|0
  • That might be less than 1000 calories so no that's not enough at all if your healthy that's fine. Try and working in some grains like pasta, bread, or meats. There high in calories

0|0
    0|0
  • Doesn't look like a lot. It really depends on the total calories and what you need to sustain/lose/gain weight.

0|0
    0|0
  • I ate more than you and it's just lunch time.

2 donuts
    1 breakfast sandwich
    1 Handful of trial mix
    1 Bowl of peaches
    1Lasagna

I still have tonight to eat dinner.

0|0
    0|0
  • thats nowhere near enough, if you're have anorexia (i know i can't spell shoot me) you should try watching soms onision about euginia cooney. he help one of my friends struggling with that problem.

0|0
    0|0
  • Me:
    Bottle of water at 7:00 & drinks five more bottles during the day.
    Breakfast at 1:00
    Sleeps.
    Repeats.

0|0
    0|1
  • Your diet should contain more food for your meals, doesn't appear your eating enough.

0|0
    0|0
  • you're joking right

1|1
    0|0
  • Yeah, did you fart a lot?

0|0
    0|0
  • Nope

0|0
    0|0
  • You barely ate anything.

0|0
    0|0
  • No it's fine

0|0
    0|1
  • drop to 5 cherries and you're good

0|0
    1|0
  • thats 60% of what i eat... lol

0|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 18

• nope. i probably eat the same as you or a little bit more, don't eat less though.

0|0
    0|0
  • You know that you didn't eat enough. Why are you asking?

0|0
    0|0
  • This is enough food for a mouse. I would starve to death on this.

1|0
    0|0
  • Thats not much at all I mean You should eat more sugar in breakfast. But You shouldn't worry too much you ate poorly

0|0
    0|0
  • no not by any means. it actually seems like you may not be eating enough for a healthy diet. you should try to eat a little more. eating a healthy amount of food is better than starving yourself.

0|0
    0|0
  • 🙄 Too much? Heck no. Actually, you aren't eating enough!
    are you suffering from eating disorders?

0|0
    0|0
  • you need to eat more! you need more carbs and protein a. s. a. p

0|1
    0|0
  • More like not enough lol. plus it's still morning lol

0|0
    0|0
    • It's actually 6 pm where I am

• no and if anything you need to eat more!

0|0
    0|0
  • you already know the answer is no lol

1|0
    0|0
  • It was all healthy so you're good.

0|0
    0|0
  • Not at all

0|0
    0|0
  • That's nothing..

0|0
    0|0
  • thats nothing. do you have food issues?

0|0
    0|0
  • Worrying about how much you ate while you have eaten so little worries me a little. Eat healthy and don't starve yourself, eat as much as your body is telling you that you need. Combining that with a little exercise and you will be healthy and strong. Eating less than you need even if it is healthy food us an unhealthy action. Don't worry about your weight, just eat healthy without starving and exercise. That's all you need

0|0
    0|0
  • You're fine

0|0
    0|0
  • Definitely not. That is too little.

0|0
    0|0
  • That's not nearly enough. You're supposed to be eating 1200 calories at least a day. Anything under that is starving yourself. You'll put your body through starvation mode and it'll start storing the little amount of food you do eat, as fat.

0|0
    0|0

Recommended myTakes