Do you think I ate too much today?

Breakfast:
1 kiwi
1 apple
7 cherries

Lunch:
500 g of oven roasted broccoli
1 serving of shrimp
1 big handful of pistachio nuts

Dinner:
Half a cucumber
4 tbsp of guacamole

Snack:
1 fruit and nut bar

1916

Most Helpful Guy

• Not a lot, but I think people go crazy trying to lose weight and they believe that eating little is the way to do it. I would suggest eating at least a bit more if not eat until you are full each meal, you may not be trying to lose weight at all, but I believe that it is likely that you spend most of your free time worrying about this stuff rather than enjoying food and being focused on more eimportant things or just have in something fun to talk about.

I have a friend who used to tell me every single thing she ate, it is a bit annoying.

Just eat and exercise and have a hobby and maybe a job

Most Helpful Girl

• Are you trying to lose weight? My mum ate little (and more than you!) then went to a nutritionist who told her to eat more - even larger servings... her diet was somewhat balanced... after she started eating MORE she lost some weight. The nutritionist said she was mal-nourished and the body just put every little bit she ate into fat. When she started eating properly the body kind of harmonized and stopped storing the fat, metabolism started to function properly and so on...