What is your cooking skill level?

I can barely make some eggs and some easy pasta myself
  • I can microwave stuff
  • I can cook some eggs or a small breakfast
  • I can make some delicious pasta and other cool lunches
    Vote C
  • I only make 5 star meals every day, every time
    Vote D

75

Most Helpful Girl

• I actually find it hard to use a microwave but I can cook hard boiled eggs and vegetarian spaghetti Bolognese and risotto and that's about it though I had to do Food Tech when I was 11 until I was 14 but I was rubbish at cooking and I still am (we had to make scones which I put lemon and orange zest in and that was when I learnt that I am terrible at cooking- I managed to burn potatoes when I attempted to cook a Christmas dinner last year- my mum had to intervene).
    I can make cakes though but then again they're fairly easy to make.

Most Helpful Guy

• Not to sound arrogant, but having been a chef for many years, I'm pretty picky about food. I'm not above a TV dinner now and then, but I make 99β„… of my meals from scratch. I've had a lot of compliments over the years. At one time I thought of opening a restaurant but I never did.