Is chocolate milk better for you?

So some of my family says that chocolate milk is better for you period but what's y'all opinion is it better for you I'm just curious

0|1

Most Helpful Girl

• I only drink chocolate milk because I hate milk and I need to get some dairy in other ways besides parmigiano. So it's better than a dairy deficiency?

1|1
    2|0

Most Helpful Guy

• Chocolate milk contains no more sugar than unsweetened apple juice and only a very small amount of caffeine found naturally in cocoa. Its balance of protein and carbohydrates makes it an ideal post-workout recovery drink, and just like white milk, chocolate milk contributes to the health of our teeth.
    www.dairygoodness.ca/milk/all-about-chocolate-milk

0|1
    0|0

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Girls Said 5

• I really don't know

0|2
    0|0
  • no its more sugary but it tastes soooo much better than normal milk my opinion though

0|0
    0|0
  • i like taste but is fattening so rarely drink it stick to water

0|0
    0|0
  • No hunny, just no

0|2
    0|0
  • I would think it's worse cause of all that sugar

1|0
    0|0

What Guys Said 12

• link.springer.com/.../10.1007%2FBF01963568?LI=true

B12 deficiency is a real thing for babies of Vegan Mothers

0|0
    0|0
  • It's better for my taste buds.. LOL.. As for my health.. I doubt it.. But I don't know for sure.. There's all kind of surprises in this world..

0|0
    0|0
  • no chocolate milk is not better for you. Where are you from? I heard some Americans try to tell me Gatorade was good for you cause of electrolytes. ... sigh

0|0
    0|0
  • It's milk with cocoa powder and sugar. You make the judgement.

0|0
    0|0
  • milk isn't good for you at all !! chocolate would have to be worse IMHO

0|0
    0|0
  • Definitely not. Full of sugar, and should only be enjoyed as a treat infrequently.

0|0
    0|0
  • no i dont like milk

0|0
    0|0
  • I doubt it. its just extra sugar.

0|0
    0|0
  • No lol its just flavoring

0|0
    0|0
  • No idea

0|0
    0|0
  • Nah bruh I don't think so

0|0
    0|0
  • It is White milk with more sugar and is a little more fattening. Try Hershey's newer low fat chocolate milk.

0|1
    0|0

Recommended myTakes