Is chocolate milk better for you?

So some of my family says that chocolate milk is better for you period but what's y'all opinion is it better for you I'm just curious

613

Most Helpful Girl

• I only drink chocolate milk because I hate milk and I need to get some dairy in other ways besides parmigiano. So it's better than a dairy deficiency?

Most Helpful Guy

• Chocolate milk contains no more sugar than unsweetened apple juice and only a very small amount of caffeine found naturally in cocoa. Its balance of protein and carbohydrates makes it an ideal post-workout recovery drink, and just like white milk, chocolate milk contributes to the health of our teeth.
    www.dairygoodness.ca/milk/all-about-chocolate-milk